Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations 3KZ is Football !​

This week we celebrate the 350th Roys game for our resident "they'll be talking about that goal tonight" production line 3KZ is Football !

There's not a lot needed to be said about 3KZ as I'm sure he'll say it all about himself anyway! He'll be running out for his 350th game in the maroon and brill this Sunday, against the same team against which he made his auspicious debut in Season 12!

The Roys had just come back from a couple of seasons recess in Season 11, and the new era was just starting to build at the BJO. That's when 3KZ arrived (in S12). Since then he's gone on to amass an amazing career of games, kicking 227* goals and currently ranked 3rd in the league for his 1680 marks*. With 2 premierships to his name, and absolutely zero All-SFA guernseys for some criminal reason. 3KZ is Football has become the immovable wingman of the Roys, which then begs the question of why the Roys have never picked up.

Including a 51 game stint at the Royals (which means he reached 400 Sweet FA games total last round which isn't nearly as important), feather after feather has flung itself with joy into his cap, including a Roys FFC Life Membership in Season 20, and Broken Medals in Seasons 27, 35 and 37 (that one was just last season!).

One of the old masters of the game, 3KZ is Football is more than just a champion player. You know how some people can communicate with the spiritual world? Well this bloke can communicate with those who communicate with the spiritual world! That's almost exactly the same!

Well done 3KZ is Football on a Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaa career! In game 350, let's see some more monster majors from outside 50 :)

*Stats include total career numbers which also embraces some time with the Royals.
Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

I wasnt delisted. I was recruited by the roys

And we couldn't be happier having you at the Rillas. A stalwart Roy !

I won a premiership in my first season at the Roys and haven't looked back since.

Congratulations 3KZ is Football !​

This week we celebrate the 350th Roys game for our resident "they'll be talking about that goal tonight" production line 3KZ is Football !

There's not a lot needed to be said about 3KZ as I'm sure he'll say it all about himself anyway! He'll be running out for his 350th game in the maroon and brill this Sunday, against the same team against which he made his auspicious debut in Season 12!

The Roys had just come back from a couple of seasons recess in Season 11, and the new era was just starting to build at the BJO. That's when 3KZ arrived (in S12). Since then he's gone on to amass an amazing career of games, kicking 227* goals and currently ranked 3rd in the league for his 1680 marks*. With 2 premierships to his name, and absolutely zero All-SFA guernseys for some criminal reason. 3KZ is Football has become the immovable wingman of the Roys, which then begs the question of why the Roys have never picked up.

Including a 51 game stint at the Royals (which means he reached 400 Sweet FA games total last round which isn't nearly as important), feather after feather has flung itself with joy into his cap, including a Roys FFC Life Membership in Season 20, and Broken Medals in Seasons 27, 35 and 37 (that one was just last season!).

One of the old masters of the game, 3KZ is Football is more than just a champion player. You know how some people can communicate with the spiritual world? Well this bloke can communicate with those who communicate with the spiritual world! That's almost exactly the same!

Well done 3KZ is Football on a Stellaaaaaaaaaaaaa career! In game 350, let's see some more monster majors from outside 50 :)

*Stats include total career numbers which also embraces some time with the Royals.
OFFICIAL 350TH GAME THEME SONG AND COMMEMORATIVE LEISURE WEAR IRON ON DECAL

IMG_0629.jpeg

My crystal ball has fogged up as the spirits cry tears of joy. ROYS FFC TO WIN THIS BY LOTS.

3KZ is Football to UNLEASH THESE LITTLE BEAUTIES!

1726148217558.jpeg

1726148715378.jpeg
GORDAN GANO (Violent Femmes) SPECIAL GUEST MATHEMATICIAN.

1726148992003.jpeg

ROYS TO WIN BY 32 POINTS.

Add it up
add it up
add it up
hey
add it up

Tired, fatigued, sleepy, questing for Naps, the usual Roys issues :$
IMG_0918.gif Issues! I tell you what, the Furies will have some issues if I can get off this couch … er … floor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know the best kind of nap? A coffee nap. You have a double espresso, then go straight for the nap. You wake up 20-30 minutes later and PING! You're ready to face the world again.

You just gave it away, Mooch. It's the PINGER that gets you up so easily.

I think I saw they are touring! Yeah part of Good Things. 32 years since I last saw them :D
1984 Seaview Ballroom, Fitzroy Street, St.Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 8: Fighting Furies v Roys FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back