Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I have always loved the early Datson Z cars the 240 and the 260.

During lock downs I said to Mrs DP I was so depressed I would either divorce her and marry a blond teenager or buy my second ever 240Z.

The cost didn't worry her but the no air conditioning and manual gear box was a bridge to far.

"You get pissed one night and I have to drive you home and you know I hate manuals".

"You are going to drive it to work in peak hour traffic on a 40 degree day"

I bought the Nismo version of the then current release and wash it at least once a week. Polish is a big cost in the DERRINALPHIL household and there is now three paint chips (less than 2mm) on my Markus Two that no one but me would have noticed.

The number plate is PH 370 but my mates reckon w***er1 would have been more appropriate
That’s so cool!

I had a boyfriend in my teens that drove a Datsun I think, pretty sure it was. It was all restored and it looked just like this.

I thought I was the hottest shit being in the passenger seat! Pity he was a tosser… IMG_5288.jpeg

Aside from anything else, cheques take at least 3 or 4 business days to clear and a amount would be absorbed by bank fees.

Cashed the money in my account at the bank, good thing I don't have a girlfriend or wife, because I couldn't keep such a delightful windfall away from her, and as such would make my life hell until I gave her the money (speaking from past experiences lol)

One of the benefits of being #single !
Definitely going to use some of my money to assist my elderly mother out who is now housebound and cannot go our anymore and do shopping

She took care of me and and my brother on her own for all of her working life, it's the least i can do.(my brother is currently working and involved with his partner at Echucha and doesn't have time to take care of her)

Not ashamed to admit I am bit of a Mummy's Boy. It's breaking my heart seeing her age and her mental and physical health deteriorate in her 80s, I will not put her in a home or neglect.her (unlike many other dead bead sons/kids I know)
Awwww! That’s so sweet!
A windfall for you is as good as one for your mum mate! 🫶🏻

But FYI… next time! Don’t play it down. Take the whole amount and return the next day to the venue you got it and have it cashed. It’s legal to do so. It’s just a ****ing loop hole to **** over the addicted gamblers. You need to wait exactly 24 hours before the venue will cash it. Then walk away! Don’t walk past a machine and think I’ll throw a fifty in bc that $50 turns into $100 and the next minute you have done the lot.

I’ve see it so many times before.

Awwww! That’s so sweet!
A windfall for you is as good as one for your mum mate! 🫶🏻

But FYI… next time! Don’t play it down. Take the whole amount and return the next day to the venue you got it and have it cashed. It’s legal to do so. It’s just a *ing loop hole to * over the addicted gamblers. You need to wait exactly 24 hours before the venue will cash it. Then walk away! Don’t walk past a machine and think I’ll throw a fifty in bc that $50 turns into $100 and the next minute you have done the lot.

I’ve see it so many times before.
Great advice DP.

That’s so cool!

I had a boyfriend in my teens that drove a Datsun I think, pretty sure it was. It was all restored and it looked just like this.

I thought I was the hottest shit being in the passenger seat! Pity he was a tosser… View attachment 2115716

classic ride though... the car I meant.

anyway.. speaking of classic cars and exes... an ex GF had a vk ss group A and drove it into the ground, even put roll bars in it.. was a shame... she didnt look after the car

OMG Best Chocolate Ever

mond_9300617306108-1.jpg

Half price at Woolies right now (3 dollars)
I am going back and buying a create load

So so satisfying

Good news just won over 2 K at the Pokies on a 30 cent bet with a random jackpot trigger

9436zz.jpg
How to attach photos? Bigfooty keeps telling me it needs some kind of storage permission, but there's no place to give it.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How to attach photos? Bigfooty keeps telling me it needs some kind of storage permission, but there's no place to give it.

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I upload them to
Then do the necessary editing/size adjusting if required

OMG Best Chocolate Ever

mond_9300617306108-1.jpg

Half price at Woolies right now (3 dollars)
I am going back and buying a create load

So so satisfying
Absolutely not! Had this same conversation this morning with someone else. Why does everything needed to be added to something to make it something else ffs

Just leave shit alone!

Absolutely not! Had this same conversation this morning with someone else. Why does everything needed to be added to something to make it something else ffs

Just leave shit alone!

It's the satisfying crackle those choccies leave on the tongue and teeth that is so satisfying

It's the satisfying crackle those choccies leave on the tongue and teeth that is so satisfying
I really can’t agree with you hey!

Give me a block of Cadbury’s milk choc anyday… or maybe fruit and nut!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back