Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome! So I’ll be seeing you at Fatima’s for a lappy then too? 😉

I’ve got just the camel for you 😏
3327-e0d513b3b53bcc8d993cb84bb906c417.jpg

You don’t come to a strip club for cups of tea Mobbs 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean… I can provide that shit at a whim if requested but it’s not exactly a common request 🤦‍♀️

Requested by Dingster :

Proprietorships in the suburb of Spotswood:
View attachment 2116581

Shown in the image:
Residences of U2tigers , Fleabane , Elton Johns Wig Mrs Turbo (two occupants), and Over The Post
Commercial enterprises for Mrs Turbo (Mrs T's Tavern) and Braklet (Starbraks)

Wickzki and kenneyswarriors turned down offers to take up residences, but instead a street in Spotswood is named after Wickzki, and in kenney has a street named in his honour in neighbouring Waverley.

While fitzroybowiedog has a house on this map, and Tarkyn_24 has a fast food franchise (Hungry Tarks), they are outside the border of Spotswood, in Waverley.

From the named OOBs team list, King Tenz has a house on Dragon Island, thewizardmelon and DemurePrincess have homes facing each other across the street on Tiger Island in Punt, Dingster has a house and a diner on Brunswick St in Old Town, Robertio has a home in Attenboro.

Braklet and DemurePrincess also have floors in Gunns Towers, as does Dingster and EJW.

Which means those with nothing in their property folio at this point (from the Vipers) are as follows : Harvey Manfrenjensenden , tigerland_1720 , myblueroan , Tigerturbulance (can have a holiday home as his house is in the missus' name), FreoGirl , Irish BlueBagger , JuddgementDay , and BRAB

I may have missed someone's property or missed their name altogether. But that's pretty close to on point.
Can I get a property somewhere within walking distance to the ground? I’m not a natural forward, so I’ll need to spend more time practicing goal kicking :)

You don’t come to a strip club for cups of tea Mobbs 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean… I can provide that shit at a whim if requested but it’s not exactly a common request 🤦‍♀️
You've clearly never been to a Yorkshire strip club.

You've clearly never been to a Yorkshire strip club.
Are you from Yorkshire? As in England lol

I lived in Bedale for 3mths. It was the best memories ever! Bunch of ****ing piss heads lol

Edit - worked at the Black Swan 👍🏻
Drank at the White Bear and Casle Arms 🫶🏻

Are you from Yorkshire? As in England lol

I lived in Bedale for 3mths. It was the best memories ever! Bunch of ****ing piss heads lol

Edit - worked at the Black Swan 👍🏻
Drank at the White Bear and Casle Arms 🫶🏻
DP was a stripper. Now I’m conflicted

Oh… right. 😮
Best experience ever though!! I only lasted 10 mths bc it was absolutely soul destroying!

I was happy to take blokes money but I was feeding them scared young women who I convinced stripping was better than hosting when they applied for our bogus hosting jobs.

I found that part super gross but the bucks were good - paid off a $12k credit card debt in tips alone 😉

Can I get a property somewhere within walking distance to the ground? I’m not a natural forward, so I’ll need to spend more time practicing goal kicking :)
I'm sure I can find a suitable place!

Best experience ever though!! I only lasted 10 mths bc it was absolutely soul destroying!

I was happy to take blokes money but I was feeding them scared young women who I convinced stripping was better than hosting when they applied for our bogus hosting jobs.

I found that part super gross but the bucks were good - paid off a $12k credit card debt in tips alone 😉
Mobbs use to be a stripper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're looking for show material fitzroybowiedog, I saw this last night:

They played it up as dystopia, but I found it hilarious.

Get the voting age down to 14, then mandatory retirement at age 30, and once you hit 35 you get hauled off to the concentration camps where they feed you full of LSD.

Requested by Dingster :

Proprietorships in the suburb of Spotswood:
View attachment 2116581

Shown in the image:
Residences of U2tigers , Fleabane , Elton Johns Wig Mrs Turbo (two occupants), and Over The Post
Commercial enterprises for Mrs Turbo (Mrs T's Tavern) and Braklet (Starbraks)

Wickzki and kenneyswarriors turned down offers to take up residences, but instead a street in Spotswood is named after Wickzki, and in kenney has a street named in his honour in neighbouring Waverley.

While fitzroybowiedog has a house on this map, and Tarkyn_24 has a fast food franchise (Hungry Tarks), they are outside the border of Spotswood, in Waverley.

From the named OOBs team list, King Tenz has a house on Dragon Island, thewizardmelon and DemurePrincess have homes facing each other across the street on Tiger Island in Punt, Dingster has a house and a diner on Brunswick St in Old Town, Robertio has a home in Attenboro.

Braklet and DemurePrincess also have floors in Gunns Towers, as does Dingster and EJW.

Which means those with nothing in their property folio at this point (from the Vipers) are as follows : Harvey Manfrenjensenden , tigerland_1720 , myblueroan , Tigerturbulance (can have a holiday home as his house is in the missus' name), FreoGirl , Irish BlueBagger , JuddgementDay , and BRAB

I may have missed someone's property or missed their name altogether. But that's pretty close to on point.
Well you did play (well at least i think you did anyway) in our season 35 premiership winning team, so you should already know a lot about Spotswood.:D

Last edited:
The dude that shows the North Korean tv on Youtube also put up some Turkmenistan tv as well. That place is another one of those totalitarian/dictatorship states.

They had more freedom when they were in the Soviet Union ironically enough! They play some good music though. The song at 2 minutes and 49 seconds in is a nice enough little ditty.:laughv1:

Last edited:
Commiserations on the Cats defeat Braklet, but hey at least you ain't waiting almost thirty years to win the big prize!:laughv1:

We have two Brisbane Lions fans on our team although it will be just the one from Monday onwards, so well done on the win BRAB and DemurePrincess.

Commiserations on the Cats defeat Braklet, but hey at least you ain't waiting almost thirty years to win the big prize!:laughv1:

We have two Brisbane Lions fans on our team although it will be just the one from Monday onwards, so well done on the win BRAB and DemurePrincess.

It was a really good game, but didn't go our way.

I guess I'll have to console myself with a 2022 GF rewatch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back