Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I have the honour of doing this one - I just can't be precise on when the first bounce will be, because I don't know what time I'm getting home (no, I'm not going on a pub crawl :)). Hopefully around 4pm AEST - I'll let everyone know closer to the time.

Game day! Such a good idea DemurePrincess to treat Robertio a day out for #Robertio150 Lets gooo OOBs

giphy.gif

The dude that shows the North Korean tv on Youtube also put up some Turkmenistan tv as well. That place is another one of those totalitarian/dictatorship states.

They had more freedom when they were in the Soviet Union ironically enough! They play some good music though. The song at 2 minutes and 49 seconds in is a nice enough little ditty.:laughv1:

Go to 22 minutes and 10 seconds in. This dudes ability to fire out words without taking a single pause or break is impressive.:laughv1:

Ya know what’s ****ed about having ADHD? The constant ****ing ticking of the brain lol

I’ve just gone to make bacon and eggs for breakfast..right?
But I needed a bowl to whisk the eggs!
So with opening the Tupperware drawer, I noticed it was messy.
So I emptied it and proceeded to tidy it!

But I got distracted looking for cleaning shit under the sink and the next minute I’m pulling all that out too and it’s now all over the floor waiting to go back in perfectly 🤦‍♀️

And it’s only waiting bc I needed a clean cloth to wipe out under the sink except the linen cupboard isn’t perfect so yep… you guessed it! That has been emptied and half put back together but ofc that cupboard is in the laundry so I may as well do some washing while bloody there to save time lol

I then remembered all this chaos was caused bc I wanted bacon and eggs so I’m now back in the kitchen whisking eggs surrounded by Tupperware at my feet. Unfinished linen and pantry cupboard stacking and I still have a load of washing to hang 😂

I can guarantee all this shit will be away in its spot by lunchtime

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Some would say I’m a loose campaigner! But that’s 👆🏻 pretty ****ing funny once you put it on paper 😂

The dude that shows the North Korean tv on Youtube also put up some Turkmenistan tv as well. That place is another one of those totalitarian/dictatorship states.

They had more freedom when they were in the Soviet Union ironically enough! They play some good music though. The song at 2 minutes and 49 seconds in is a nice enough little ditty.:laughv1:

I think that's a friend of my cousin's nephew's son. Name is White Cloud of the Northern Sky. Lovely horse. Bit of a mama's boy from all accounts.

Yeah good thanks Mrs T, been very busy hence the lack of posting. Looking forward to some nice Thai for tea.
lovely - Thai is One of my Fav's, how was your dinner OTP ?

💡 What about a Thailand holiday for some authentic food Tigerturbulance 💡

Ya know what’s ****ed about having ADHD? The constant ****ing ticking of the brain lol

I’ve just gone to make bacon and eggs for breakfast..right?
But I needed a bowl to whisk the eggs!
So with opening the Tupperware drawer, I noticed it was messy.
So I emptied it and proceeded to tidy it!

But I got distracted looking for cleaning shit under the sink and the next minute I’m pulling all that out too and it’s now all over the floor waiting to go back in perfectly 🤦‍♀️

And it’s only waiting bc I needed a clean cloth to wipe out under the sink except the linen cupboard isn’t perfect so yep… you guessed it! That has been emptied and half put back together but ofc that cupboard is in the laundry so I may as well do some washing while bloody there to save time lol

I then remembered all this chaos was caused bc I wanted bacon and eggs so I’m now back in the kitchen whisking eggs surrounded by Tupperware at my feet. Unfinished linen and pantry cupboard stacking and I still have a load of washing to hang 😂

I can guarantee all this shit will be away in its spot by lunchtime

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Some would say I’m a loose campaigner! But that’s 👆🏻 pretty ****ing funny once you put it on paper 😂
Stay tuned peeps. I have a video of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that's a friend of my cousin's nephew's son Name is White Cloud of the Northern Sky. Lovely horse. Bit of a mama's boy from all accounts.
They have some weird galloping horse statue in that country as well. I guess their leader must like his horses a lot.:laughv1:

I love how Turkmen sounds like they are speaking Turkish with a lisp.

WOWEE - todays is a BIGGIE then -
Do us proud on your last Old Boys game DemurePrincess
Robertio victory is in your hands as you lead the OOBs onto the paddock today with us Turbos off this afternoon irl - not qooty!! In Qooty we are ever present!
U2tigers its a BIGGIE - Lets see if you can Ruck this one Up??

WOWEE - todays is a BIGGIE then -
Do us proud on your last Old Boys game DemurePrincess
Robertio victory is in your hands as you lead the OOBs onto the paddock today with us Turbos off this afternoon irl not qooty!! In Qooty we are ever present!
U2tigers its a BIGGIE - Lets see if you can Ruck this one Up??
I'll send DemurePrincess off with a bang

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back