Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on your milestone mate. You've been an asset to the league since you arrived. Spewin' we ever lost you from the Roys. Spittin' broken glass, too. And chips. I think the kids call it "triggered" but their phrases are dumb.
It’s seriously skibidi! Like totally basic! I mean… like… Mobbs is so cheugy!
Sometimes he’s gucci but the rest of the time he’s so cringe like…

But in actual fact Mobbs is a GOAT, like so extra 😉

Surely someone in the SFA is a tech nerd? Is anybody else having trouble with updating to iOs 18 and found a way to fix it?
Nope
Work Working GIF by ABC Network

Acid is fun, you get to see a light show and you're think you're at a concert if you play a live album while you're tripping balls.
You’ve been hanging out with SunRa haven’t you? He lovedddddddd that shit lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Acid is fun, you get to see a light show and you're think you're at a concert if you play a live album while you're tripping balls.
Who needs that shit when my migraines give me the best minds-eye light show ever. The only down side is I'll want you the SFU - but what's new :tearsofjoy:

Who needs that shit when my migraines give me the best minds-eye light show ever. The only down side is I'll want you the SFU - but what's new :tearsofjoy:
Medicinal!!! Swear by it! Migraines… what??? 👍🏻

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back