Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Who needs that shit when my migraines give me the best minds-eye light show ever. The only down side is I'll want you the SFU - but what's new :tearsofjoy:
**** migraines. I have a bad time with my leg for pain lol

I am melting, Tony Popovich is the new Socceroos manager.

Australia Sokkah keeps shooting itself in the foot.

#AngryElmer
melting wizard of oz GIF

I didn't find out what a Sugar Baby was until I watched a film from a somewhat saucy website the other day lol
They are quite different Jelly Babies - but if you must have jelly babies, make sure you get the boys ones, you get that much more jelly
Italian Art GIF by Kiszkiloszki

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not joking when I say some of us Roys are in better shape then some of the boys playing for Southport in the VFL Granny this arvo haha
Tis Southport to be fair.... - they are the only team I know that have to climb the fence at their home game just to get to play.

Isn't that how Kenny refers to the players.....?
He took some of the players out to lunch last week. The conversation went like this:

Waiter: What can I get you, sir?
Ken: Gimme some steak.
Waiter: Very good sir, and what about the vegetables?
Ken: Yeah they'll have steak as well.

He took some of the players out to lunch last week. The conversation went like this:

Waiter: What can I get you, sir?
Ken: Gimme some steak.
Waiter: Very good sir, and what about the vegetables?
Ken: Yeah they'll have steak as well.

If.Ken cooked the meal and everyone got food poisoning, he would blame the Waiter or other staff, not himself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 38, Round 9: Roys FFC v Ophidian Old Boys at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back