Strategy Season Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on Mr negative we’ve all heard you bag Mackay JJ Douglas and anyone else you can be arsed smashing where I just bag the person responsible for our next 5 years of hell

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im positive that I’ve bagged them when they’ve deserved, but Ive also acknowledged when they’ve played well.

You’ve bagged a draftee before he’s played a game, you were miserable when he received acknowledgements and you hope his opponent beats him.

I don’t think you are in a position to judge.

But you want Rendell back but we haven’t won a flag for 20 years when he was in charge of it for a large chunk of it, so you make no sense.

The other idiotic part of your posting is you want to bag the kids for our poor form but not the senior players, that’s the arse end up.

So your bagging the person who has nailed every high draft pick he has had, even the one where he went full on arrogant with?

Amazing really. I love your fantasy world.

In before "Do you think we have a list that can win a premiership?" question or whatever other deflection you have.

Ask him to name the first round picks Hamish has had and where they were picked up.

Burton needs to go - arrogant flog (and not just me saying that but also by others who were closely associated with the club).

Season is done and dusted - make the 8, not make the 8 - if we do make it with the youngsters I’d be ok with that.

PS - does anyone look at the player heatmaps on the AFL app. Interesting.

Burton needs to go - arrogant flog (and not just me saying that but also by others who were closely associated with the club).

Season is done and dusted - make the 8, not make the 8 - if we do make it with the youngsters I’d be ok with that.

J.anus. does. :rolleyes:

No?

Just have a look at Atkins heat map - says it all.

Is he a half back flanker?
Clearly didn’t stray far from home that game.
Have a gawk at Dylan Shiels map.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who won’t be here next year doesn’t play, that includes Lynch if he’s going.
Agree again.
That should have included Dangerfield. I don't care that he played well enough to be CC. He got that Brownlow on the back of his years at the Crows and was always going to win at least one. The club should have told him to re-sign or play a year in the SANFL. Dangerfield can play The Family Card all he wants --- his #1 priority is himself.
Same, Lynch, and yes, even Sloane. Re-sign, or piss off. I've loved the ways Sloane's played for us, but he had little impact for us last year and his injury this year has devalued him on the market. You want to go? OK, we're going to reward players who'll be with us next year and the year after.

Agree again.
That should have included Dangerfield. I don't care that he played well enough to be CC. He got that Brownlow on the back of his years at the Crows and was always going to win at least one. The club should have told him to re-sign or play a year in the SANFL. Dangerfield can play The Family Card all he wants --- his #1 priority is himself.
Same, Lynch, and yes, even Sloane. Re-sign, or piss off. I've loved the ways Sloane's played for us, but he had little impact for us last year and his injury this year has devalued him on the market. You want to go? OK, we're going to reward players who'll be with us next year and the year after.
When Danger played we were a finals side and we are not going to weaken the team leading into finals.

This year within 4 weeks we could be ruled out so it’s different.

So your bagging the person who has nailed every high draft pick he has had, even the one where he went full on arrogant with?

Amazing really. I love your fantasy world.

In before "Do you think we have a list that can win a premiership?" question or whatever other deflection you have.

We have nailed so many picks have the best list and it’s just unlucky we can’t win a flag

Im positive that I’ve bagged them when they’ve deserved, but Ive also acknowledged when they’ve played well.

You’ve bagged a draftee before he’s played a game, you were miserable when he received acknowledgements and you hope his opponent beats him.

I don’t think you are in a position to judge.

But you want Rendell back but we haven’t won a flag for 20 years when he was in charge of it for a large chunk of it, so you make no sense.

The other idiotic part of your posting is you want to bag the kids for our poor form but not the senior players, that’s the arse end up.

I don’t want rendell back I want someone who can assemble a list that has us capable of winning a premiership

What is it you want

I don’t want rendell back I want someone who can assemble a list that has us capable of winning a premiership

What is it you want

And that man is Hamish, he’s pulled quality players out of nowhere with late picks, he’s picked quality players with average first round picks. The only one I’m in doubt on is Galluci.

He hasn’t had one top 10 pick.
His first 2 years he didn’t have a first rounder, the first year not even a second rounder.

You’ve formed an opinion on him because he didn’t pick someone you know, that’s insanity.

You won’t admit it, but Doedee is a quality player. I know you won’t because even when he was receiving nominations you wouldn’t admit it. That’s just your pigheadedness, hence your opinion is so tainted it’s irrelevant.

You’ve taken the opportunity of our poor losses, on the back of having half our best players out, to use that as backing up your opinion. But the thing is over half of the team, mostly the senior players, weren’t picked by Hamish. That’s the players you need to hold accountable, not guys who have played 11 games. Surely you can see how your take on this is warped?

And before you sprout “we haven’t won for 20 years”, how many of those years has Hamish been in charge? What are the first round picks he’s had to work with?

And that man is Hamish, he’s pulled quality players out of nowhere with late picks, he’s picked quality players with average first round picks. The only one I’m in doubt on is Galluci.

He hasn’t had one top 10 pick.
His first 2 years he didn’t have a first rounder, the first year not even a second rounder.

You’ve formed an opinion on him because he didn’t pick someone you know, that’s insanity.

You won’t admit it, but Doedee is a quality player. I know you won’t because even when he was receiving nominations you wouldn’t admit it. That’s just your pigheadedness, hence your opinion is so tainted it’s irrelevant.

You’ve taken the opportunity of our poor losses, on the back of having half our best players out, to use that as backing up your opinion. But the thing is over half of the team, mostly the senior players, weren’t picked by Hamish. That’s the players you need to hold accountable, not guys who have played 11 games. Surely you can see how your take on this is warped?

And before you sprout “we haven’t won for 20 years”, how many of those years has Hamish been in charge? What are the first round picks he’s had to work with?

Don’t care if it’s rendell Ogilvie Fantasia who ever they are given a time to prove themselves we do t have a list atm capable of challenging for the next 5 years and if your honest with yourself you wouldn’t think we have drafted well enough to replace Douglas tex Jacobs Betts Sloane all of which have limited lifespans

It’s ok to bag campo aswell but no one is immune and as far as I’m concerned the list is the most important part to get right

Rendell almost had it right as he recruited pretty much last years GF team but no cigar so he failed also

No one in the club is immune from criticism and a gf is All I’m concerned about not how well half the players he picked are doing

Don’t care if it’s rendell Ogilvie Fantasia who ever they are given a time to prove themselves we do t have a list atm capable of challenging for the next 5 years and if your honest with yourself you wouldn’t think we have drafted well enough to replace Douglas tex Jacobs Betts Sloane all of which have limited lifespans

It’s ok to bag campo aswell but no one is immune and as far as I’m concerned the list is the most important part to get right

Rendell almost had it right as he recruited pretty much last years GF team but no cigar so he failed also

No one in the club is immune from criticism and a gf is All I’m concerned about not how well half the players he picked are doing

We lost a GF because our senior players shat the bed, none of that is Hamishs fault.

He has done a remarkable job with what he's been given, considering we are a club adverse to bottoming out.

But you’ve provided nothing to say he hasn’t drafted well enough with the picks he’s had.

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Season Expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back