Official Match Thread Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

My uncle Rick lives in Wangaratta and he built the bakery and the pub but does anyone say ,'there goes Rick the town builder? No.'
'But' he said 'if you have sex with one goat!'
zackah is unsure how to feel about this.

Yes 100% game time!

But you left a witches hat on the field with your face on it and snuck up to the sponsors box with me at bounce down!

Dory_77 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Do you play for North?

Wosh I just taste tested the :goat: 🌶️ and it’s entirely possible I may have used slightly too much chilli :$

View attachment 1422304
Er .. that offer of being a product tester.

Awkward Talk GIF by Holly Logan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol gumbies
It was still a good season and recent times are still halcyon. I am especially happy to see you out and about in the thread this week beez as you always offer plenty of fun japes and silliness and sometimes actual on-song debate! You've been a long term stayer in this comp which is worthy of - and demands - respect.

And anyone who can stick around despite one of the most popular league memes being a hashtag telling you to **** off, is also a testament!

It was still a good season and recent times are still halcyon. I am especially happy to see you out and about in the thread this week beez as you always offer plenty of fun japes and silliness and sometimes actual on-song debate! You've been a long term stayer in this comp which is worthy of - and demands - respect.

And anyone who can stick around despite one of the most popular league memes being a hashtag telling you to duck off, is also a testament!
I concur.

Despite the fact that I don't like any of you right now I am all aboard the Roys train as of tomorrow. Choo choo! But for the moment, **** you all.

Also thanks to philreich who picked a fairly appropriate mid-point between running through the commentary 2 posts per quarter and dragging it out over Leigh. I mean, overly.

And for keeping the bad jokes within some kind of limitation.

Thanks CrimsonViolet for bringing us the match thread, or giving the commentary box a quick dust and vacuum before Phil arrived, and then standing out front of Gumby Gardens handing out how-to-barrack leaflets in the icy cold as the panda breath rolled down from the nearby hills.

Thanks to NaturalDisaster and Kennedy Parker for ensuring we have a competition in which this match was able to take place, to Chief for kind of similar but in a different dimension, and thanks to whoever invented the internet, computers, language, sports, societal evolution and the three types of stars.

(Roys FFC forwards, Roys FFC defenders and Roys FFC onballers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back