Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Only Croweater is cleared from being Secret ClarkeM. That’s the only clear revelation from that. Anything else remains up to the room to decide.
Ahhh ... Chippy could've lied about what the investigation revealed - I'd forgotten that. So we only have one confirmed fact at the moment.

Yeah I suspect jmoo, Tarks and DEO are among the fascists tbh. Just voting patterns and blending in. I suspect us, MP and Ligma are the Liberals. Which leaves Chippy, GUH, MCBG as two Liberals, 1 fascist. My best guess is MCBG fascist, given they picked jmoo as the Chancellor.

So going out on a limb, I would say it's jmoo, Tarks, DERO and MCBG as the fascists. Tarks probably Hitler because that would be fitting as the biggest son of a... lol
Your best guess is an idiot.

Game note:
So I think I’m going to wait until everyone votes here on in.

Reckon the majority is fine after the first three rounds until maybe the 5/6th round and then it should be waiting for everyone to vote.

This should build more suspense in theory.

If I find out MP_ is actually elite at this game, elected me to get a Liberal policy done just so I'll elect him so he can be Hitler and win the game, he's getting N0 killings in WW 😂
No idea what you said , this game is well over my iq

Your best guess is an idiot.
Interesting defensive response there.

Shark Tank Writing GIF

I actually have no idea who is a fascist. My gut instinct was Chippy and Tarks, but now realising that Chippy could've lied, I'm reconsidering his allegiance. I'll still be voting Nein on whoever Tarks nominates as President though.
Tarks and DERO are the two I've been most confident on since day dot with voting patterns. Seemingly voting the same way (when they do vote).

The next policy is oh so critical.

If it’s a Fascist Policy, the President gets to execute someone. If it’s the Secret ClarkeM, Liberals win. If it’s not, the player dies and their party is not revealed and the game goes on.

If it’s a Liberal Policy, the Liberals win.

This is exciting!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the policy enacted is a Fascist Policy!

MP_ and Pie 4 Life have enacted a Fascist Policy. Liberals just needed one policy to win, instead they’ve enacted a Fascist Policy which has advanced the Fascist Board to 4, just two away from power AND Pie 4 Life now has the power to execute ANY PLAYER.

Fascist Board
Fascist PolicyFascist PolicyFascist PolicyFascist PolicyExecute + Veto
Liberal Board
Liberal PolicyLiberal PolicyLiberal PolicyLiberal Policy

Before Pie 4 Life makes his decision, I would like to keep the floor open for any discussion regarding the policy and too, any final words from players who feel like they should or shouldn’t be executed by Pie 4 Life.

Might prove to be a master stroke if Jmoo flips villager after managing to get a couple to liberal policies through. Actually quite brilliant.

Not my pick for fascist though. I’d have Tarkyn, Chippy and MCB and Ligma. Pies needs a few more hours sleep.

Might prove to be a master stroke if Jmoo flips villager after managing to get a couple to liberal policies through. Actually quite brilliant.

Not my pick for fascist though. I’d have Tarkyn, Chippy and MCB and Ligma. Pies needs a few more hours sleep.
So if you thought they were the fascists, why did you vote Nein on the recent election that featured no one on that list?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back