Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Chipmunk always claims pacifist but I’m sure he’s a fascist

Nah, I’m sure BigFooty checks what you put in your profile 😊

I’m heading to a family do this afternoon so I won’t be as active until later tonight. So, let’s set a deadline of 6pm Melbourne, Vic time for Pie 4 Life to make his decision for who he wants to execute and he MUST execute someone.

I’m heading to a family do this afternoon so I won’t be as active until later tonight. So, let’s set a deadline of 6pm Melbourne, Vic time for Pie 4 Life to make his decision for who he wants to execute and he MUST execute someone.
beheading episode 11 GIF

Which four people stink the most?

(of fascism)
Tarks (but I have a gripe from last game that maybe getting in the way)
Horry seems like an old fascist type
Dero
MP I’m mildly suss on but I have no idea. I guess this also clears him of being Mr Secret as we haven’t lost yet.

In advance I got the three Fascist cards because ClarkeM wants an execution (but low key we all do).

Dammit. What a crock. Why should you be believed?

Serious question.

Grand Uncle Horace who do you think the fascists are?

You shortened a little in the market this morning!

Will read back through this mess of a thread before I give a final view.

At the mo - jmoo, Ligma and mcbg seem the most likely.

as for the little fella with the twitching mo? Dunno. MP would be the most odd. Maybe him.

Have trusted Crowwy is as advertised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you’re not asked but I’ll give my view anyway 😂

jmoo
DERO
MC
MP

(I actually had you as fascist, my suspicions are lessened though as you’re taking this long and asking for info, which doesn’t feel fascist. Or are you playing us all).

Let’s be honest if P4L picks again and doesn’t pick me we are in trouble.
The fact of the matter is, if I was a fascist, I know who Hitler is yeah? All the fascists need to win is elect Hitler. If I was a fascist, I'd just pick Hitler. You're the only one I can 100% trust, though I've narrowed down the fascists in my mind to two obvious ones and a couple of likely ones.

When you’re not asked but I’ll give my view anyway 😂

jmoo
DERO
MC
MP

(I actually had you as fascist, my suspicions are lessened though as you’re taking this long and asking for info, which doesn’t feel fascist. Or are you playing us all).
As I said to Crowey, I could have won the game for fascists if I was a fascist. All I had to do was get Hitler elected (if I was a fascist I'd know who that was and pick them). I didn't.

How you guys don't have Tarks on your list is astounding. He has basically hid all game.
I haven’t been online for most of the votes. 😂 I was particularly amused when MCBG insisted you and I were in cahoots given our matching voting patterns when I missed two or three of them entirely.

As I said to Crowey, I could have won the game for fascists if I was a fascist. All I had to do was get Hitler elected (if I was a fascist I'd know who that was and pick them). I didn't.
I get that but we (I say we but I have no idea who else) can say no to it and then you are somewhat back to square one in it all and have to try and put ClarkeM up again just again not straight away.

I get that but we (I say we but I have no idea who else) can say no to it and then you are somewhat back to square one in it all and have to try and put ClarkeM up again just again not straight away.
The fascists probably don't have time to reach their alternative win condition though, so they have to try and elect ClarkeM asap. If Pie chooses you as President in the next government, I'm convinced that he's a Liberal.

In terms of execution, we are in trouble if a Liberal is taken out, as there will be equal numbers in election votes. ClarkeM - what happens if there's a tie?

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret ClarkeM - Mein Kampf - Game is underway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back