Game Secret Hitler - Workshop

Play games with your chums!

Remove this Banner Ad

Firstly, can we get a "Games" prefix please Wosh? Be good for all of the alternate games that from time to time occur in here.

Anyway, Secret Hitler is a fun game that I think could be really fun to play with some of you guys as it has very similar gameplay to Werewolf and Mafia except in a very different format. The lies, deception, evil of Werewolf stays true in Secret Hitler but the style of the game is different which you'll see.

I plan to create a text based game on here and so here are the rules of the board game in normal:

You'll be confused but I promise you, it's very easy to play.
Here's an example of a game played:

Ignore the immaturity commentary with it - but genuinely recommend watching it to get an understanding of the game and just how heated the accusations can get.

If you're still confused, don't worry! It will click very soon.

Anyway, would like to bounce ideas in here of how it might work and hopefully get a game going soon!

I'd be keen to host - we should get this crack-a-lacking again
Elite! Would be fun!!

I played it on the weekend with family cousins and friends, was great fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Secret ClarkeM PM Template:
BRAB, you are Secret ClarkeM of the Fascist Party.

The Fascists will know your identity but you will not learn theirs. You must work together in the thread to enact Fascist policies in order to win. If after the third fascist policy is enacted, you are elected as Chancellor, the Fascists will win.

You will lose if you are executed or if the Liberals enact 5 policies.

Good luck.

Fascist PM Template:
The Majestic, you are a member of the Fascist Party.

Your fascist teammates are:

• BRAB as Secret ClarkeM
  • thewizardmelon
  • Ligma
You must work together in the thread to enact Fascist policies in order to win. If after the third fascist policy is enacted, Secret ClarkeM is elected as Chancellor, the Fascists will win.

You will lose if you are executed or if the Liberals enact 5 policies.

Liberal PM Template:
BEaston, you are a member of the Liberal Party.

You must work towards enacting Liberal Policies and avoiding Fascist Policies, however, they will enable you to find the Secret ClarkeM if you investigate hard enough.

You should aim to enact 5 Liberal policies. If after the third fascist policy is enacted, and Secret ClarkeM is elected as Chancellor, the Fascists will win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Secret Hitler - Workshop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back