Preview Semi-Final: Hawthorn v Adelaide Crows, MCG, 18 September 2015 @ 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somewhat unlucky for the boys languishing at Box Hill that they won't have a chance to prove themselves this weekend to push for a spot.

I think we'd fare much better against a goggies outfit than the crows, despite their speed, as the Crows have a lot of weapons that worry me (dominant ruckman who racks up a lot of touches; strong key forwards; small forward in Betts whose speed may worry us; etc).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: McEvoy

He got destroyed.

No he didn't. He fared better than I expected against the human highlights reel Naitanui. Hale looked quite old tonight.

IN: Ceglar, Spangher, Hartung

OUT: Gunston (injured), Hale (omitted) Suckling (omitted)

B: Stratton, Lake, Gibson

HB: Birchall, Frawley, Hodge

C: Hill, Mitchell, Hartung

HF: Burgoyne, Spangher, Rioli

F: Breust, Roughead, Puopolo

R: Ceglar, Lewis, Langford

INT: Shiels, McEvoy, Duryea, Smith (Sub)

Last edited:
From what Lewis said we will need to get back some confidence by next week.
As long as we make the prelim then the season wasn't a waste as a prelim can be harder to make than a GF some times.'

Nothing surer than under-performers like Suckling, Hill, ect keeping their spot.
Annoying because Hartung for Hill is such a simple swap for mine. However if we were dropping players based on this evening's effort Lewis is one of my first gone, provided nothing and seemed to apply KY to his hands instead of something that assists with controlling the ball. Frawley would be next, this rant might go 16-18 deep so I'll cut it off.

We witnessed the next evolution of the game and now we need to start ascertaining whether we have the cattle to go with it / get ahead of it or what cattle we need to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back