SEN Ad Blitz - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

The Peter De Rauch interview from earlier in the day is being replayed tonight.

And who's calling in tonight?

I was in another room but I could have sworn I heard tonight's new North ad say something about grabbing someone by the balls!! :eek:

Don't know if I mis-heard it. Gotta stay up to hear it again!!

LMAO :D

Moustache talk.:confused:

Only tuned in for last 45 mins but so far I haven't heard any footy talk.
Oh except for the fact that this radio guy doesn't know who Val Perivic or Wow Jones is.:eek:

Think I might go to bed.
No North talk unless I have missed it all.

lol @ the add.. that was pretty unexpected. Certainly different from the first one.

Top work again Lidge :thumbsu:(i prefer the first one though, this one there is no mention of North Melbourne:( (or about buying a membership))

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it says that our plan is to play our home games in melbourne on monday nights at midnight.

inpressive stuff hey andrew

andrew wake up and listen

Hey all,

listening to SEN online in london and have to say feeling very empty at the moment. Feeling out of it as miss the daytime stuff - need to get people on the phones or ask them to replay some of the stuff from earlier in the day.

GO ROOS!

Has Anyone Heard The Fitzroy Board Offer - The Victorian Board. They Have Offered There Membership Data Base And Members List For The Past 20 Years. They Also Have A Letter To Send To All Of These Memebrs Asking Them To Join North Melbourne. Can Someone Tell Our Board And Club To Accept This. They Have Offered This Asking Foir Nothing.

We Must Accept This - Can Wanm Accept This Offer On Behalf Of Us The Members Of Our Club!

Has Anyone Heard The Fitzroy Board Offer - The Victorian Board. They Have Offered There Membership Data Base And Members List For The Past 20 Years. They Also Have A Letter To Send To All Of These Memebrs Asking Them To Join North Melbourne. Can Someone Tell Our Board And Club To Accept This. They Have Offered This Asking Foir Nothing.

We Must Accept This - Can Wanm Accept This Offer On Behalf Of Us The Members Of Our Club!

Where did ya hear this?.. great offer

Turn off CAPS :)

sorry about the caps. Fitztroy board member on SEN about 3AM this morning. Need to get this replayed. Caller's name was Reg!

Yeh REG is a superstar. Has come out and supported us in the last few days.

Mate that is superb. We need to hit this hard. Hey Horace, you reckon you cn run this down to the club. Get the info off Reg.

Guy's how do we deal with this and get it acted on. Im in london so can't do much here. I think there is some major substance in this and may get some passionate people back into football.

Guy's how do we deal with this and get it acted on. Im in london so can't do much here. I think there is some major substance in this and may get some passionate people back into football.

TOD is one of a few on here with connections back to the former Fitzroy board.

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN Ad Blitz - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back