SEN Ad Blitz - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

TOD is one of a few on here with connections back to the former Fitzroy board.

How beautiful would it be for Fitzroy people who were shafted by the AFL to get their own back? :D F'n love this for all the right reasons.

Agreed... Plenty of passion shown by Reg!
He's fairly critical of the way North is run at times, but his heart's definitely in the right place!
Also goes into some very interesting detail about the AFL's underhanded tactics, and the scuttled North/Fitzroy merger.
Overall an awesome call to arms for all Vic footy fans! :thumbsu:

And it just so happens I have a recording of most of his 10minute rant (missed the first minute or so).

THIS HAS TO BE RUN - EVERYWHERE!!!!

Agreed... Plenty of passion shown by Reg!
He's fairly critical of the way North is run at times, but his heart's definitely in the right place!
Also goes into some very interesting detail about the AFL's underhanded tactics, and the scuttled North/Fitzroy merger.
Overall an awesome call to arms for all Vic footy fans! :thumbsu:

And it just so happens I have a recording of most of his 10minute rant (missed the first minute or so).

Hale, you're a champion mate as I was off in the land of nod when this was on.
Everyone has to hear this, coz if that doesn't fire you up, then nothing will. Download it now, save it to your computer and start emailing. It's on!

Hey Lidge, are you able to put the new add on youtube?

Just a suggedtion, run both ads next time, swap them at each time slot

Let WANM except the money on behalf of the club then we can go give it to them at arden street.

Got on just after Reg last night. Took a different tack - rather than talk from the heart, which does me in, I quoted article after article where the FAT F--K had said one thing and then turned it into another.

Eg, 2015 (always) suddenly becoming 2010 (apparently consistent)

Having till Christmas to sort ourselves out suddenly becoming 30 days

Needing an extra $7mil per year to "match" Collingwood and West Coast suddenly becoming $7mil per year to 'survive'.

Obviously this is nothing new to North supporters but I was hoping to point out to any other footy followers that this $7/$10 thiing is crap and you CANNOT trust ANYTHING he says.

I spit on any memory I have of him in the Royal Blue and White

is there a link to the advert someplace?

No link for this current advertisement.

But we're back on air again over the weekend. 22 x 30 second spots tonight and tomorrow night.

You all know the drill by now. Call, sms, email and tune in on 1116AM or www.sen.com.au

Keep flying the flag fellow Shinboners.

Stick together, tear apart the AFL's lies, be positive, and encourage all North Melbourne people to get on board and financially support our club.:thumbsu:

If you get on air - probably also worth plugging www.kangaroos.com.au and sending people there to sign up as members now.

Comrade you are true champion of the revolution.

This is the equivalent of a kick for goal from just outside 50 & you comrade have kicked it right through the high diddle diddle.
This is a Malcom, big 80+ metre Torp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it about the Kangaroos and ball squeezing? YOUR TEAM YOUR CLUB OUR FUTURE

Fcucking Brilliant Ad

Excellent Ad Lidge.

And we're back on the air tonight with Mark Franklin on Sports Overnight. Midnight - 6am and he's taking talk back calls.

Keep those calls coming throughout the night.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN Ad Blitz - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back