SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

st kilda 12 goals ,heatherton 14 goals, skye 9 goals. the kiss of death.:)
Heatherton, start engraving the trophy
Same applies to St kilda,and finally was told bye a mate who plays for Mt waverly that there 3rds had to play against 30 players surely they could limit the bench and there 2nds won against a very undisciplined doventon side think the coach was reported for language very poor effort on his behalf if it is true but what would you expect from doventon.good bye and the kiss of death shall select his teams next friday .:)

THAT IS ALL.

i said it was going to be 10 goals... ended up being 7 good enough guess... Heatherton for the grand final! 3-0 vs yarra

i said it was going to be 10 goals... ended up being 7 good enough guess... Heatherton for the grand final! 3-0 vs yarra

Its not over just yet.
Heatherton have another week off and that could hurt their momentum....
But i do feel for my mate Neville.:D
I would have a word of advice for the Sth yarra coaching staff.
Your game plan is way to simple
The same game plan as last year everyone knows it inside out
good coaches have a plan B but you guys have nothing when things go wrong Nothing.....
It seems you guys have more coaches than players and none of you understand football..... You have one more shot at it so dont blow it

I love it... All the south yarra hopefuls still thinking there team can get up over heatherton. Its obvious they have proved it with 3 great wins 40 points.. 60 points and yesterday 41 points dont know why every1 thinks there still hope out there.

In any game (especially a GF) you have to be hopeful and confident of winning. A prime example was Heatherton 2's undefeated for 2 years and rolled yesterday....anything's possible. Having said that as a Heatherton player I'm confident we can do the business in 2 weeks.

In any game (especially a GF) you have to be hopeful and confident of winning. A prime example was Heatherton 2's undefeated for 2 years and rolled yesterday....anything's possible. Having said that as a Heatherton player I'm confident we can do the business in 2 weeks.

You might not play Sth Yarra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was told bye a mate who plays for Mt waverly that there 3rds had to play against 30 players surely they could limit the bench

Chelt had 6 on the bench (not 12 as your mate told you), Mt Waverley had 5. Better team won on the day but not much between both sides

Oakleigh Districts won by 15pts in the main game and get a re-match with Yarra. Hopefully they will be a bit more competitive next time around. I noticed Jarrod Layton played (kicked a goal). Did he get through the match ok?

In the reserves Oakleigh def Highett (in double overtime apparently).

To the preliminary finals:
Seniors: Oakleigh to put up a much better effort but i still think Yarra should win 4-5 goals.

Reserves: Tunners will be breathing fire after their first loss (better now than on GF day). They should bounce back well. Heatherton to win.

Oakleigh Districts won by 15pts in the main game and get a re-match with Yarra. Hopefully they will be a bit more competitive next time around. I noticed Jarrod Layton played (kicked a goal). Did he get through the match ok?

In the reserves Oakleigh def Highett (in double overtime apparently).

To the preliminary finals:
Seniors: Oakleigh to put up a much better effort but i still think Yarra should win 4-5 goals.

Reserves: Tunners will be breathing fire after their first loss (better now than on GF day). They should bounce back well. Heatherton to win.
The whole team is dirty on them self will make amends this week ..:)

Chelt had 6 on the bench (not 12 as your mate told you), Mt Waverley had 5. Better team won on the day but not much between both sides

Mount only had started with 4 on the bench, the fifth person was added once the bench saw how many Chelt had and with consaltation with the ground manager and Mr Holdsworth.

Its not over just yet.
Heatherton have another week off and that could hurt their momentum....
But i do feel for my mate Neville.:D
I would have a word of advice for the Sth yarra coaching staff.
Your game plan is way to simple
The same game plan as last year everyone knows it inside out
good coaches have a plan B but you guys have nothing when things go wrong Nothing.....
It seems you guys have more coaches than players and none of you understand football..... You have one more shot at it so dont blow it
This also means we have time for any little nagging injuries to heal,and the other sides lets hope not, but maybe a few injuries next week.:)

I Wonder how many players heatherton will drop back into the twos for this week crowe and reigner would be certainties they will beat oakleigh by 10+ goals with those guys playing.

I Wonder how many players heatherton will drop back into the twos for this week crowe and reigner would be certainties they will beat oakleigh by 10+ goals with those guys playing.

I am hearing the following players are qualified.
Crowe, Regnier, Willams, Bennett (Colts Rule), Gibbs, M.Sauer, Tucker, Diblasio (Colts Rule). Should add a little bit to the team!

I honestly dont think heatherton would risk injuring any players a week before there grand final to make division 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back