SFL Div 2 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When has Barry Hall bite someone and drew blood?

Barry Hall got someone in a head lock and was cleared.

I'm concerned that everyone from Clayton are sticking up for someone who had intent to bite someone and cause serious harm.

This is why the SFL needs to act on it as you all think that bitting is ok

if you are afraid of teeth come play div3,

I'm concerned that everyone from Clayton are sticking up for someone who had intent to bite someone and cause serious harm.

If it i true that kreskas bit somebody, he has to go. The sfl would need to suspend him for at least 8 weeks. It doesn't matter about provacation at all. It is the lowest act you can do. Or will the sfl try to protect its image and put the tribunal room up for rent again......

Oh my God you are so full of 5hit its not funny,your sniper player no24,fractured his cheekbone and chipped his tooth... How did you think that happend?BY smahing his elbow into his face over and over so your telling me that is ok is it .why dont you go back to hole you came from.

Oh my God you are so full of 5hit its not funny,your sniper player no24,fractured his cheekbone and chipped his tooth... How did you think that happend?BY smahing his elbow into his face over and over so your telling me that is ok is it .why dont you go back to hole you came from.

if player 24 gets charged would you be prepared to go to the tribunal as a witness , journal ? will rk miss any games ?

If the player in question was elbowing him in the head, why did the player in question receive a free kick and 50m penalty? If the player in question had him in a headlock and the other player bit him to get him off, how is it that the bite mark is on the outside of the elbow and not the inside of his arm?

If the player in question was elbowing him in the head, why did the player in question receive a free kick and 50m penalty? If the player in question had him in a headlock and the other player bit him to get him off, how is it that the bite mark is on the outside of the elbow and not the inside of his arm?

i think if you read page 57 of the book called karma sutra you will find the answer to how the alleged mark could be found on the outside

Whatever the extent of alleged provocation by the Black Rock player, just why is Kreskas being so universally defended? He bit a bloke, the bite mark is clear, and the flow of blood was not a trickle. He should not play footy again this year. Great move, Clays!

Whatever the extent of alleged provocation by the Black Rock player, just why is Kreskas being so universally defended? He bit a bloke, the bite mark is clear, and the flow of blood was not a trickle. He should not play footy again this year. Great move, Clays!

Thanks champ, we're happy.:thumbsu:

totally agree: your a muppet marlow and the black rock fc is a didsgrace of a club what happend with challo you inbreeds ,you all turned on him and punched on (whitey) what a great club to be at. :(

Heard the same rumour. White shouldnt be allowed to play footy anyway (if he is) as I am sure he has been suspended for more than 16 weeks in total. Watched R1 V Skye and he was hanging over the fence threatening blokes because he was suspended when they were 20 goals down. Black Rock are a proud club with a proud history. They are going through a tough time and the last thing they need is this type of thing happening. May be time to bite the bullet and remove all the riff raff. Challo seemed to be a fair enough bloke. Has been involved in some great sides and club in SFL.

Goodness me, all the ill informed are out tonight....lets get this traight boys, the rumours you blokes are talking about are pure unadulterated CRAP with no foundaion. These bulltish stories will continue to get undeserved mileage while you blokes peddle this garbage. Challo is a great Black Rock man who loves the place and the place loves him.

I am a good mate of the ex-black rock coach. In a nut shell the commitment of the blokes at the club is appalling. They are a side with a third division mentality in second division, the list needs a massive over haul and about 5 need to be shown the door NOW.
He tried hard to change the culture of the group but was dealing with was road block after road block and a committee that keeps patting themselves on the back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard the same rumour. White shouldnt be allowed to play footy anyway (if he is) as I am sure he has been suspended for more than 16 weeks in total. Watched R1 V Skye and he was hanging over the fence threatening blokes because he was suspended when they were 20 goals down. Black Rock are a proud club with a proud history. They are going through a tough time and the last thing they need is this type of thing happening. May be time to bite the bullet and remove all the riff raff. Challo seemed to be a fair enough bloke. Has been involved in some great sides and club in SFL.
Couldnt agree more.. from what I've seen of the bloke from his Mordy days he's a gutless thug who would rather punch on than go for the pill. I feel sorry for what ever team his playing for. Guys like him ruin the good names of clubs and the league.
My 2c

Ah....I see that the muppets have all been let off the leash at once. Goodness me, lets play "baseless and faceless character assassination".
For those of you you give a rats about genuine footy, come down to Black Rock Saturday, and see desperate, hard-at-it footy from blokes who enjoy being around each other. No thugs, no ferals, just good footy.

Somee of you faceless potters should be ashamed

Ah....I see that the muppets have all been let off the leash at once. Goodness me, lets play "baseless and faceless character assassination".
For those of you you give a rats about genuine footy, come down to Black Rock Saturday, and see desperate, hard-at-it footy from blokes who enjoy being around each other. No thugs, no ferals, just good footy.

Never potted anyone. Stated a fact about White Rnd 1. I was there and heard it myself. I have heard that Challo had left but have not had it confirmed by anyone.

Dead set flog..... I'm not stating his a thug because I heard he might've done this or that on 1 occasion. Fact, everytime I've seen this bloke play he wants to throw punches at every man and his dog.
No crack at the Black Rock FC, better off without someone like him in my opinion however.

Time for the SFL and our clubs to clean it up.

Clayton, need to suspend Krekas internally for the rest of the season. Otherwise they're saying they accept biting down there.

Likewise with our club, we need to suspend or get rid of White.

Problem is coaches try to hang onto these players so they can be competitve and win.

Therefore, the SFL needs to step in a do something. If they don't, they're also sending a message out there that biting and hitting players is ok.

Maybe Black Rock should suspend there hole team internally it will save other
teams the hassle of being king hit and butchered behind the play,mate your football club is joke and so full of 5hit!THe sfl should get ridds of black rock full stop

Maybe Black Rock should suspend there hole team internally it will save other
teams the hassle of being king hit and butchered behind the play,mate your football club is joke and so full of 5hit!THe sfl should get ridds of black rock full stop

The only good bloke down there is Duck Avery. No.18 thinks he's a gun and that wide reciever from Skye who runs along the boundry and gets cheap kicks is terrible under pressure. That big guy in the canteen isnt bad either. Hope they stay up in div 2 so i can kick some more goals against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back