SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Kreskas to Hampton? Justin Issaacs, Joe Sibilia to Oakeligh Districts?? Can anyone confirm these?

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA Robbie to Hampton ??? your kidding are'nt ya champ. The new coach has asked him to be assistant to him so pretty sure he is not going anywhere especially not back to Divvy 2.

Unless Districts want to match the $300 to $350 that Isaac is on then he wont go, mind you it would probably only take $5 more to get him to move coz its all about the money...

And ( im still laughing my ass of at this ) Joe Sibilia ????? to do what, it certainly would not be to attempt to play again after his last couple of years before retirement surely he was to slow to old. But ya have to give him credit for trying to get blokes to play with him again problem is most of em know he is a flog and wont go near him.:D:D

BAH HA HA HA HA HA HA Robbie to Hampton ??? your kidding are'nt ya champ. The new coach has asked him to be assistant to him so pretty sure he is not going anywhere especially not back to Divvy 2.

Unless Districts want to match the $300 to $350 that Isaac is on then he wont go, mind you it would probably only take $5 more to get him to move coz its all about the money...

And ( im still laughing my ass of at this ) Joe Sibilia ????? to do what, it certainly would not be to attempt to play again after his last couple of years before retirement surely he was to slow to old. But ya have to give him credit for trying to get blokes to play with him again problem is most of em know he is a flog and wont go near him.:D:D
Pretty big turn around from a bloke that 2 weeks ago was apparently livid after being told he was 80% sure of getting the top job!! Wouldn't of thought he would be happy with an assistants role? If he is taking that role on good on him as it takes a great bloke to swallow there pride for the better of the club as a whole!! Pretty scathing as well on 2 former clayton premiership players, why the bad blood? Players move clubs all the time, it happens be happy with the service they did give to the club and move on!

who was training at clayton margos?? did you talk to them?? i see homer having a go at justin isaacs again?? to bad you dont know the bloke you flog!!! how about you just shut your mouth and talk about your own club..

Pretty big turn around from a bloke that 2 weeks ago was apparently livid after being told he was 80% sure of getting the top job!! Wouldn't of thought he would be happy with an assistants role? If he is taking that role on good on him as it takes a great bloke to swallow there pride for the better of the club as a whole!! Pretty scathing as well on 2 former clayton premiership players, why the bad blood? Players move clubs all the time, it happens be happy with the service they did give to the club and move on!

I realise players move all the time but you Siba are a flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who was training at clayton margos?? did you talk to them?? i see homer having a go at justin isaacs again?? to bad you dont know the bloke you flog!!! how about you just shut your mouth and talk about your own club..

ooooooh am i meant to be scared champ ??
Dont know the bloke ?? are we talking about danny casset oops sorry i meant Justin Isaac.:cool:
Whats to know, he chases money end of story. I dont know what the big deal is there are plenty of players out there who do it but if you do then you have to expect to cop s#it not sook about it.
What was the reason he didnt go to Districts after the offer they made him recently ?? A, Coz the money was less than Hampton or B coz he didnt want to move to another Divvy 2 club....Have a good weekend Champ.:D

and also on their website - whats going on?

i think he accepted the gig at yarra and then at the last minute Keysy rang him coz their original choice fell through and he took that.
Hard situation coz he said yes to yarra but if you had the choice surely senior coach in that league would be better than SFL Divvy 2...
Thoughts?

i think he accepted the gig at yarra and then at the last minute Keysy rang him coz their original choice fell through and he took that.
Hard situation coz he said yes to yarra but if you had the choice surely senior coach in that league would be better than SFL Divvy 2...
Thoughts?

Struggled with TM's and has a link at Keysy with the ex Clayton boys down there. Better suited in Div two or Three.

A step in the wrong direction for the Burra's In my opinion.

Struggled with TM's and has a link at Keysy with the ex Clayton boys down there. Better suited in Div two or Three.

A step in the wrong direction for the Burra's In my opinion.
Its pretty shit form when you accept a coaching job a few weeks ago at sth yarra then pull out (via e-mail) and claim the reason is our resources if thats his character good luck Keysy.
Anyway life goes on and so will sth yarra

Its pretty shit form when you accept a coaching job a few weeks ago at sth yarra then pull out (via e-mail) and claim the reason is our resources if thats his character good luck Keysy.
Anyway life goes on and so will sth yarra

Total shit bloke with that form why not tell the truth on why he was standing down at the yarras, wont be missed as he has bad form with business dealings with a yarra senior player making him lose a $100k a month contract wasnt going to do him any favours with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back