SFL Div 2 - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it really hard to believe that Keskas went straight back into the ones. Despite what happened and even if he shouldn't shoulder all of the blame.... how do you drop a player from a team that is flying, for a guy who has not played for 5 weeks?

Maybe Homer (aka Kreskas) could shed some light?

Bah ha ha ha now that i have picked myself up off the floor from laughing, do i need to tell you that i have been on Big Footy for a few years now mate and i believe Robbie has been with Clayton for a few months so you do the maths, if ya still not sure then maybe go back over some of my posts.
It was Coach and Captains decision and nobody had a problem with it..

I would think Big Rich will struggle to bring up his Hundred this week. Clayton are clearly the favourites for the Premiership but come finals time you never know. Apparently Black Rock can't wait for Kreskas and said it's going 2 be payback. "he can't get much of the footy if he is on a stretcher"

another funny post, "he can't get much of the footy if he is on a stretcher", If it was said its certainly big words coming from the rockers... :cool:

another funny post, "he can't get much of the footy if he is on a stretcher", If it was said its certainly big words coming from the rockers... :cool:

Don't rate him as a player, don't rate him as a bloke. He will regret the rubbish he has spoken on this forum. Good Luck Kreskas.

I find it really hard to believe that Keskas went straight back into the ones. Despite what happened and even if he shouldn't shoulder all of the blame.... how do you drop a player from a team that is flying, for a guy who has not played for 5 weeks?

Maybe Homer (aka Kreskas) could shed some light?

hi homer, ill answer this one for you, why have a cheese burger playing when you can have an angus the third burger playing in your team . :D

homer i am flying like neville bartoss at the minute it has to be all the $$$$$$s i am getting love div3. DRAGONS FOR GRAND FINAL:footy:

I would think Big Rich will struggle to bring up his Hundred this week. Clayton are clearly the favourites for the Premiership but come finals time you never know. Apparently Black Rock can't wait for Kreskas and said it's going 2 be payback. "he can't get much of the footy if he is on a stretcher"

If i was from Black rock i would put you on a stretcher dumb thing to say!!! if this is the culture your club has you will be the next Doveton!!!
Tough guys put their head over the ball not talk big with no result!!!:thumbsdown:

Interested to know why you would think he would struggle to bring up his tonne when he is on 93 and kicked "15" against the rockers last time.
Would think he would prefer to do it at home if the chance was there.:thumbsu:

hi homer, ill answer this one for you, why have a cheese burger playing when you can have an angus the third burger playing in your team . :D

homer i am flying like neville bartoss at the minute it has to be all the $$$$$$s i am getting love div3. DRAGONS FOR GRAND FINAL:footy:
:thumbsu::thumbsu:

The only thing is Kreskas might be in the reserves, he still can't get in the best players.

So what has happened down at the hangar??? Skye looked promising at the start of the year and recently have dropped away... Finals??? I think not.

So what has happened down at the hangar??? Skye looked promising at the start of the year and recently have dropped away... Finals??? I think not.

Saw them play on the weekend, they had too many tall slow blokes playing.

Highett ended up running them of their feet.

Skye has dropped off a bit but no where near what Murrembeena has. Last round looks like a cracker for fifth place. But it will be a bit one sided if Murrembeena are as gutless as they were last time the two teams played

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Havent been down over the last couple of weeks to the Hanger but here are a couple of observations
Every club gets injuries but to lose 5 of your best 12 for the year puts a big dampener on things. (Including your playing coach) And things havent got much better since then
No one gave them a chance of even being where they are at the start of the year, so to still be a chance to make the finals is a pretty good effort.
They are often unable to train on there ground due to lights only covering about a 3rd of the oval and that area being far too chopped up.
Depth has dropped right off
They dont have the money of these other clubs (eg. Fact. Black Rock is paying a hell of a lot for there players and look where they are. There new coach even gets $250 a game and all the food and drink he can have)
The club is a very young club. I think 4 or 5 years old (No it is not the old Carrum Downs)
Knowing a lot of the playersdown there they will not use any of these excuses and if they are lucky or good enough to make it you never know what might happen.
The SFL would love a club like Skye. It has a great junior program and the area is growing rapidly. Which means they have a future unlike some other SFL clubs inc Div 1 sides I can assure you it wont be all that long before it is up in Div 1. Apparently Rome wasnt built in a day. Good luck to the Bombers and look forward to watching you blokes fight it out with Murrumbeena in a couple of weeks when Im back in town, should be a cracker.

Havent been down over the last couple of weeks to the Hanger but here are a couple of observations
Every club gets injuries but to lose 5 of your best 12 for the year puts a big dampener on things. (Including your playing coach) And things havent got much better since then
No one gave them a chance of even being where they are at the start of the year, so to still be a chance to make the finals is a pretty good effort.
They are often unable to train on there ground due to lights only covering about a 3rd of the oval and that area being far too chopped up.
They dont have the money of these other clubs (eg. Fact. Black Rock is paying a hell of a lot for there players and look where they are. There new coach even gets $250 a game and all the food and drink he can have)
The club is a very young club. I think 4 or 5 years old (No it is not the old Carrum Downs)
Knowing a lot of the playersdown there they will not use any of these excuses and if they are lucky or good enough to make it you never know what might happen.
The SFL would love a club like Skye. It has a great junior program and the area is growing rapidly. Which means they have a future unlike some other SFL clubs inc Div 1 sides I can assure you it wont be all that long before it is up in Div 1. Apparently Rome wasnt built in a day. Good luck to the Bombers and look forward to watching you blokes fight it out with Murrumbeena in a couple of weeks when Im back in town, should be a cracker.

What is the Skye coach getting paid ? If the Black Rock coach was getting $250.00 a game that only equates to $4500 and I think every other coach in the competition would be on more.

Any chance you are a real estate agent,you make Skye sound like SHANGRI LA
:rolleyes: .

What is the Skye coach getting paid ? If the Black Rock coach was getting $250.00 a game that only equates to $4500 and I think every other coach in the competition would be on more.

I dont about Groseys wage but I can assure you that the figure you mention is more than what I am on. I wanted the experience and Skye have been good enough to give it to me. Its not always about the money.

I dont about Groseys wage but I can assure you that the figure you mention is more than what I am on. I wanted the experience and Skye have been good enough to give it to me. Its not always about the money.

I never actually stated it was about the money and I'd be confident there would not be a coach in the SFL that is coaching purely for the money. I agree it's about the experience but a member of SKYE stated that Grose is on $250.00 a game and all I was saying is that's not a huge amount of money.

I never actually stated it was about the money and I'd be confident there would not be a coach in the SFL that is coaching purely for the money. I agree it's about the experience but a member of SKYE stated that Grose is on $250.00 a game and all I was saying is that's not a huge amount of money.

A standard coaches wage would be around $7000 thats less than $10 an hour of his time.
Think of the hours put in Games, Training,doing match ups during the week ect. If you pay peanuts you will end up with monkies....

Seriously dont take this the wrong way mate but as far as your comment goes about no its not the old Carrum Downs well maybe they should take the carrum stuff off the walls then coz thats the first thing people think its carrum related... which is really not a good thing...

The facilities are shared by 3 clubs, the Skye F.C, the Carrum Downs Junior F.C and the Carrum Downs Cricket Club. As far as i can tell there is no Carrum Downs F.C stuff there and you can't prohibit the other tennants from displaying their history. As it has been explained before, Skye F.C was created for the Junior club with some of their previous committee and supporters on board.

The facilities are shared by 3 clubs, the Skye F.C, the Carrum Downs Junior F.C and the Carrum Downs Cricket Club. As far as i can tell there is no Carrum Downs F.C stuff there and you can't prohibit the other tennants from displaying their history. As it has been explained before, Skye F.C was created for the Junior club with some of their previous committee and supporters on board.
Fair point i just thought i noticed a few things on the board when i was having a look around a few weeks ago...cheers for the heads up

Whats going on down at black rock?? have players walked out on the club or what? how come they were so short of players on Saturday and whats happened to Whitey ? i was disappointed not to see him out there..:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back