SFL Div 3 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wheres my medal

]Fair dinkum,some very sensitive people at.?

so if im part of the team even though i didnt get selected for grand final wheres my MEDAL.

Re: wheres my medal

where are all the extra ones the league give maybe you have one ?
"if so give it to me " MATE.

4 extras

1 to the club

1 To Lee the trainer and 1 to les the Trainer

1 to Liam the runner all year

No I didnt get one

If you feel you deserve one more than these 4 then i am not quite sure what to say.........

4 extras

1 to the club

1 To Lee the trainer and 1 to les the Trainer

1 to Liam the runner all year

No I didnt get one

If you feel you deserve one more than these 4 then i am not quite sure what to say.........

do you believe the players who missed the game dont deserve a medal?
Perhaps the club should buy 4 or 5 more medals for these players ,who were told they were part of the winning side, and give them some " recognition" MATE.

Perhaps the club should buy 4 or 5 more medals for these players ,who were told they were part of the winning side, and give them some " recognition" MATE.

I do believe the SFL should give at least 35 medals, or maybe even ask clubs how many medals they require for qaulified players. I'm pretty sure the clubs pay plenty of money, and the sfl isnt exactly broke!!

But I also understand that money doesnt grow on trees!!!

So we are at a bit of a crossroads here bomber.....

I understand that whoever you are, you do not like me, but I am willing to do what is best for Skye FC, and I will stick up for Skye FC no matter what!! So if they have not given you a medal, and as you say you wish to play at Skye FC next year, I feel to a certain extent you may need to except it and move on!!!

If you wish to have personal digs at me, by all means continue, but DO NOT bag the club.... understand!!!!

Well said MadMan. I've missed a Granny before too, so I sort of know what Skye Bomber feels like, and stuff sucks sometimes. You either let it get to you, or suck it up and try to make the team again next year. Not really sure what you want MadMan to do about it.

skye bomber, i think you have gone mad MATE!! you don't need a medal to feel apart of it! your MATES will know if you deserve to be a part of it, and if they think you do, then thats all that matters!! if the league gave out any more medals if would almost be a farce! assistant coaches,runners,trainers,club president, they already recieve one which i can't understand!
didn't come over to say g'day frankencow?? too busy drinking with your skye buddies?? put in your clearance forms yet??:D

I do believe the SFL should give at least 35 medals, or maybe even ask clubs how many medals they require for qaulified players. I'm pretty sure the clubs pay plenty of money, and the sfl isnt exactly broke!!

I understand that whoever you are, you do not like me, but I am willing to do what is best for Skye FC, and I will stick up for Skye FC no matter what!! So if they have not given you a medal, and as you say you wish to play at Skye FC next year, I feel to a certain extent you may need to except it and move on!!!

If you wish to have personal digs at me, by all means continue, but DO NOT bag the club.... understand!!!!
Agree with most of what you have said but 35 medals? Having played in a flag & having missed 1 through injury, unless you were on the paddock on the day then whilst you are still a part of the achievement by helping the side get there, the reality is that the teamsheet does not have your signature so for me that means no medal

Agree with most of what you have said but 35 medals? Having played in a flag & having missed 1 through injury, unless you were on the paddock on the day then whilst you are still a part of the achievement by helping the side get there, the reality is that the teamsheet does not have your signature so for me that means no medal

I agree with you as well to tell you the truth, Thats why I myself said there was no need for me to have a medal, I feel apart of it as much as possible, I dont need a medal to enjoy the achievements of the boys!!

But I am just trying to be diplomatic for skye bombers sake

even though if I did have a medal i wouldnt give it away, not to him or anyone.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skye Bomber, mate it is tough when you are not selected in the GF. Premierships are hard to win but getting a medal is it really going to help with your disapointment No. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think it is not appropriate getting on this forum and taking shots at team mates and blokes that have given their time and have the best interests of the club at heart, it tarnishes a great win by the skye boys. Just for the record I have been in a similar situation being dropped for a GF.

Mate it seems it is you who cannot except my apoligy , move on forget the past if you can. as for me i have not made any digs at the club stop trying to make me the bad guy and you the good guy.We both want goods things to happen for skye in 2008

Skye Bomber, mate it is tough when you are not selected in the GF. Premierships are hard to win but getting a medal is it really going to help with your disapointment No. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I think it is not appropriate getting on this forum and taking shots at team mates and blokes that have given their time and have the best interests of the club at heart, it tarnishes a great win by the skye boys. Just for the record I have been in a similar situation being dropped for a GF.

joocey . where have i had a shot at team mates and skye officials you show me thank s joocey

didn't come over to say g'day frankencow?? too busy drinking with your skye buddies?? put in your clearance forms yet??:D
I was extremely busy drinking. The Yarras were on the Hill. Good turnout actually. Had a good chat with JSM11 and Big Pete earlier in the day too. JSM found it hard to believe Dildo had never rucked before. Did you stick around for the ones? I went looking for MadMan again, but got there late - again. Ended up talking to Walks again, was a bit of deja vu. he was also very busy drinking by that stage. Said G'day to the Skye Pres too. Was good to see a turnout fom the Yarras. I couldn't understand not wanting to see the GF of the comp you've been in all year, but that's just me I guess. You guys did well, gave them a fright around 3 quarter time. That number 21 for Skye opened his own candy shop! I think it was him that tried to start one of the Doveton blokes at half back and ended up with a free kick out of it somehow too.

Also, on Brownlow night I saw some old footage of Jim Stynes. I swear he's rucking for Dandy's Reserves nowadays! He's completely lost the accent though.

As for the clearance, it's, um, in the mail... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back