SFL Div 3 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey blac seen you hurt your knee on sat it the 3rd is it bad will you have that great run you allways have on sat in the big one. Well done on getting over dandenong on sat but hope we beat you guy's this week go bombers!!

hey blac seen you hurt your knee on sat it the 3rd is it bad will you have that great run you allways have on sat in the big one. Well done on getting over dandenong on sat but hope we beat you guy's this week go bombers!!

what run you talking about?? its more of a slow, very slow jog!! bit swollen and sore, see how it comes up in next couple of days!!

What drugs were you on, Shitting myself? Did you not see me sit on asian jacks shoulder in the middle. Never once have I pulled away from a contest in a ruck contest. I only dropped one mark in the game, and that was in the 1st quarter. Didn't see you near me every time i took a grab.

u gave a free kick away... and when u were going up against him i were looking at him not the ball...just saying it how i saw it man/.... even my opponent agreed...all good

It is fair to say that I am the mayor of struggle city today. Don't think I slept at all over the weekend and drank a heap Disco you would of been proud. Well done Doveton great game played in great spirits. Good luck next week. Hows your head well done mate hope you have a good one next week. I think I will just get a cab from the Stamo to Mordi next saturday.

thanx mate... maybe u could be an eagle next year... hope to see u there saturday if not i am sure to walk in a pub and see u there

Ages ago I voted in the poll on the Doveton website about who would get the most sendoffs in the year and picked Mayo after he'd just spent a game whacking one of our 19 year olds all day. Only got a green then though, then came back on and kept whacking him anyway, lol. Anyway, did Doveton end up keeping count? I'd like to know if I was right or not.

Ages ago I voted in the poll on the Doveton website about who would get the most sendoffs in the year and picked Mayo after he'd just spent a game whacking one of our 19 year olds all day. Only got a green then though, then came back on and kept whacking him anyway, lol. Anyway, did Doveton end up keeping count? I'd like to know if I was right or not.
he came 2nd frank!:D

LETS SEE HOW THE GUYS WHO USE THE DIV 3 RESSIE SITE GO IN THE FINALS TIPPING ACROSS ALL DIVISIONS WINNER GETS BRAGGING RIGHTS I GUESS:p
  1. ST.PAULS VS ST.KILDA CITY 27 POINTS
  2. ST.PAULS VS CLAYTON 38 POINTS
  3. SPRINGVALE VS DINGLEY 11 POINTS
  4. SPRINGVALE VS DINGLEY 22 POINTS
  5. MOUNT VS BLACK ROCK 19 POINTS
  6. SKYE VS DOVETON EAGLES 8 POINTS

well done to all the eagles players playing this week been a fantastic effort to make the grand final after finishing last last season. Well done to skye as well for making the granny good luck to both!

St Pauls by 22 points seniors
Clayton by 30 points reserves
Springy by 17 points seniors
Springy by 45 points reserves
Mount by 28 points seniors
Skye by 56 points reserves

St.pauls Vs st.kilda City 27 Points
st.pauls vs Clayton 20 Points
Springvale Vs dingley 12 Points
springvale vs Dingley 30 Points
mount Vs Black Rock 24 Points
skye Vs Doveton Eagles 28 Points

St.pauls Vs st.kilda City 40 Points
st.paulsvs Clayton 10 Points
Springvale Vs dingley 5 Points
springvale vs Dingley 30 Points
mount Vs Black Rock 30 Points
skye Vs Doveton Eagles 10 Points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
St.kilda City 15 Points
st.pauls 35 Points
Springvale 25 Points
springvale 5 Points
mount 1 Point
skye 27 Points

nah not nervous, just know how much trouble it could stir up within the doveton camp!!

I wish I could play, unfortunately not good enough to get into the side, which is a good thing!!

nah not nervous, just know how much trouble it could stir up within the doveton camp!!

I wish I could play, unfortunately not good enough to get into the side, which is a good thing!!

hey dont know who u are but play i be somewere in backline...i play on u.. im shit to so we be good match up...thats if im picked... and about the big forward he wont play... broke down tuesday

You probably will play madman if you are right to go, you wouldnt say on here if you are in or out anyway. From all reports your well and truly in their best 22 so i would say if your right to go you will play. I hope you do because we have our best side on the park for the year in this week no excuses for us and i hope skye is in the same boat. Makes a win more satisfactory knowing both teams were full strength . should be a tough contest!:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back