SFL Div 3 Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: wheres my medal

It's too far to drive Frankenfarter, why don't you get up close and personal with Cammo at Mount since you like his hair so much ;) That Is all
Lol, straight swap for Big Pete? He sent me a PM saying he wants to come back to Yarra now. And I am Catholic I guess. :D Saw Parella on the weekend. Hungriest wingman ever. He begged me to tackle him high in the 50 one game after it was clear Mount were going to win anyway. Funny guy. :thumbsu:

Lol, straight swap for Big Pete? He sent me a PM saying he wants to come back to Yarra now. And I am Catholic I guess. :D Saw Parella on the weekend. Hungriest wingman ever. He begged me to tackle him high in the 50 one game after it was clear Mount were going to win anyway. Funny guy. :thumbsu:

what story are you starting now little fella

I was extremely busy drinking. The Yarras were on the Hill. Good turnout actually. Had a good chat with JSM11 and Big Pete earlier in the day too. JSM found it hard to believe Dildo had never rucked before. Did you stick around for the ones? I went looking for MadMan again, but got there late - again. Ended up talking to Walks again, was a bit of deja vu. he was also very busy drinking by that stage. Said G'day to the Skye Pres too. Was good to see a turnout fom the Yarras. I couldn't understand not wanting to see the GF of the comp you've been in all year, but that's just me I guess. You guys did well, gave them a fright around 3 quarter time. That number 21 for Skye opened his own candy shop! I think it was him that tried to start one of the Doveton blokes at half back and ended up with a free kick out of it somehow too.

Also, on Brownlow night I saw some old footage of Jim Stynes. I swear he's rucking for Dandy's Reserves nowadays! He's completely lost the accent though.

As for the clearance, it's, um, in the mail... :D

sure it is! didn't stick around for the one's,headed off to hospital for a verdict on my knee!! thought 2 decisions in the last really cost us, one mark wasn't paid because it "wasn't 15m", around half forward, and another on wing boundary in the back to disco, ended in a kick to skye and 50m, and a goal!! was 10 points at that stage and those decisions led to some terrible discipline, which in the end broke us! our fault, thought we were all over skye in 2nd half but were never going to win playing catch up!!

sure mate you can stop pretending, at least you dont have to play under the worst 3 coaches of all time again...
"""""""""""""""""ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR SELF""""""""""""""""" AS USUAL.
where to next year???

SO WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT YOU PLAYED UNDER THREE BAD COACHES ? (NAME THEM )

MY SELF I THOUGHT VINNY,HEATER WERE QUITE GOOD BEING FIRST TIME COACHES . DONT KNOW WHO THE THIRD ONE IS THOUGH.

WHO IS PRETENDING I AM NOT SWOOPER "MATE" .

ME ILL BE AT SKYE F. C. . AND HOPE YOU STICK FAT .

Hows the knee Benny!!! Was drinking with baz when he said he heard a snap and there you were on the ground in pain. I didnt hear it cos I had Bazza chewing off my ear!!:D:D

Hows the knee Benny!!! Was drinking with baz when he said he heard a snap and there you were on the ground in pain. I didnt hear it cos I had Bazza chewing off my ear!!:D:D

yeah still pretty sore! at first they thought i dislocated the knee cap and damaged some ligaments, after seeing a sports physio on monday he said i have ruptured the posterior cruciate ligament, 4-6 weeks for it to heal, spend the summer getting some strength back in it and should be full steam ahead for next season!! already can't wait!! hurt at the time, but could have been worse, i feel for the poor buggars that had to stretcher me off!!:D

Come on Scratcha, that was nothing what about later at the club when I was on a role !! :D:D

yeah still pretty sore! at first they thought i dislocated the knee cap and damaged some ligaments, after seeing a sports physio on monday he said i have ruptured the posterior cruciate ligament, 4-6 weeks for it to heal, spend the summer getting some strength back in it and should be full steam ahead for next season!! already can't wait!! hurt at the time, but could have been worse, i feel for the poor buggars that had to stretcher me off!!:D

thats good news big fella

sure it is! didn't stick around for the one's,headed off to hospital for a verdict on my knee!! thought 2 decisions in the last really cost us, one mark wasn't paid because it "wasn't 15m", around half forward, and another on wing boundary in the back to disco, ended in a kick to skye and 50m, and a goal!! was 10 points at that stage and those decisions led to some terrible discipline, which in the end broke us! our fault, thought we were all over skye in 2nd half but were never going to win playing catch up!!

blac I think I know the mark you are reffering to I was just outside the contest area and it would not have even been paid under the old 10 meter rule. As for Disco he was a bit stiff with his push in the back but he did play for it a bit.

All said and done was a good contest and we look forward to playing you again.

blac I think I know the mark you are reffering to I was just outside the contest area and it would not have even been paid under the old 10 meter rule. As for Disco he was a bit stiff with his push in the back but he did play for it a bit.

All said and done was a good contest and we look forward to playing you again.

Play for it my ass! when you weigh as much as i do bending over isnt easy:D and i was barrelled trying to pick it up he landed on top of my head, in todays game mate that is a free! heard the whistle thought free kick straight away umpie got caught up in the hype as the game got really tight. BAD DECISION! :thumbsdown: Huge turnover in the context and flow of the game but our discipline wasnt the greatest either retaliating to the decision! Either way was good it was a tight grand final could of easily blown out after half time. Would have been some year if we had of won coming from bottom last season. Always next year!:thumbsu:

Play for it my ass! when you weigh as much as i do bending over isnt easy:D and i was barrelled trying to pick it up he landed on top of my head, in todays game mate that is a free! heard the whistle thought free kick straight away umpie got caught up in the hype as the game got really tight. BAD DECISION! :thumbsdown: Huge turnover in the context and flow of the game but our discipline wasnt the greatest either retaliating to the decision! Either way was good it was a tight grand final could of easily blown out after half time. Would have been some year if we had of won coming from bottom last season. Always next year!:thumbsu:

Peter Dye was the main man, I thought he might of let you guys down a little, not only with his performance but his Discipline was shocking!!

also Gorman got going, but once we tagged him with micky Kane, he went missing, 2 massive matchups which we won!!

2nd qaurter is where we won the game!! then breaking even in the 3rd and 4th terms!!

look at it this way

Qaurter time Skye led by 2 points
Half time Skye led by 4 goals (4goals to 0 2nd term)
3qtr time Skye led by 25pts
Full time Skye won by 24 pts

2nd qaurter is what won us the game

i am a new member to big footy, firstly commiserations to doveton on a terrific effort and to the boys at the hanger, awsome win. to the doveton boys, rumour has it that asian jack and gus wont line up for the eagles next season. is this true? if it is, big loss! hey madman, where were you on mad monday? another massive day was had by all who attended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i am a new member to big footy, firstly commiserations to doveton on a terrific effort and to the boys at the hanger, awsome win. to the doveton boys, rumour has it that asian jack and gus wont line up for the eagles next season. is this true? if it is, big loss! hey madman, where were you on mad monday? another massive day was had by all who attended.

Not sure about jack, gus is trying out with the melbourne rebels rugby union squad

yeah doubt we'll have gus as he thinks he's a good chance to have a shot with the rebels. as for jack, i think he'll play next year, if he's not in a cell!! most of the young kids will stay after talking to them last week. most are pretty keen to improve their strength and fitness and have another crack next season. couple of recruits the club is looking at should help us improve on the good work from this year, in both the seniors and reserves!! only 6 months to go!:rolleyes:

yeah I had to miss it, first day back at work, But i do here it was a great time had by all!!

yeah I had to miss it, first day back at work, But i do here it was a great time had by all!!

Not sure I can't remember.

I have to get off the p#ss for a while, my fingers are not doing what the brain tells them to.:thumbsdown:
When does pre season start??? Have we got a coach yet??

Blac, Let us know how you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back