SFNL div 2 - 2016

Who will take out the flag in 2016

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day all,
Sorry to spam but Richmond Central's practice match on the 19th of March has been cancelled and we're on the lookout for an away game. If your team is looking for a game on the 19th and has access to a ground, please private message me and let me know.
Good luck for 2016
Messaged you cheers

Big news coming out of the hammers that ex Beauy u/19 Rhys Pierce has signed a lucrative deal - good signing for the hammers & will suit there ground as he is a solid lad who cant kick over a jam tin...will be interesting to see if he can withstand the demands of senior footy.

Big news coming out of the hammers that ex Beauy u/19 Rhys Pierce has signed a lucrative deal - good signing for the hammers & will suit there ground as he is a solid lad who cant kick over a jam tin...will be interesting to see if he can withstand the demands of senior footy.
I've heard a little bit about this pierce bloke can play abit of footy should be a walk up top 5 bnfs I'd say for the hammers

Highett smooth mover Jacob Duscher signed at Frankston dolphins big loss for the Bulldogs although some labeled him soft
Ive heard Duscher has signed on with Highett as his local club for 2016 but is there any other news coming out of turner road? They are my smokey this year with a young list who looked very quick the few games I saw last year - have they picked up anyone?

Ive heard Duscher has signed on with Highett as his local club for 2016 but is there any other news coming out of turner road? They are my smokey this year with a young list who looked very quick the few games I saw last year - have they picked up anyone?
Not sure about their recruits but word in the street numbers at turner road have been outstanding everyone has bought into Sammy hecker as coach

How are points awarded to the team with the bye this year? Is it just 4pts (Win) / 0pts (Nothing) / 4pts (With maximum % For and Against from that round). I know it'll even itself out as all teams have 2 byes but just curious.

Bayswater
Bonbeach
Bunyip
Catani
Chelsea
Chirnside Park
Clayton
Dandenong VFA
Doveton
Frankston VFA
Hampton Park
Moonee Valley
Mines Rovers (Kalgoorlie)
Parkmore
Port Melbourne Colts
Rennie
Scoresby
Silvan
St Kilda City
TOTAL CLUBS - 19

(Chelsea Heights ???)

Danny Casset played junior football in suburban Melbourne, but didn’t play the game between the ages of 16 and 19 until he played at Under 19 level for VFA club Dandenong. He played a handful of senior games for the Redlegs in 1990 before moving to rivals Frankston the following year. Whilst at the Dolphins, he spent time on the supplementary list at AFL club North Melbourne before Collingwood invited him to pre-season training. Casset walked away from the Magpies after just six weeks as he didn’t feel mentally ready to play at the highest level.

From there, Casset has spent most of his career at a swag of clubs in Melbourne’s east and south-east. A newspaper report in early 2015 credited Casset with 15 clubs, but this figure has actually been confirmed at 19. At the age of 43, he was playing at St.Kilda City in a return stint during the 2015 season.
Never played at Clayton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Springvale Districts (Div 2 SFL) are looking for a practice match for either Friday April 1st (NIGHT) or Saturday April 2nd (DAY)

Seniors & Reserves. @ our ground

Please send any enquiries to 0423 332 068

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL div 2 - 2016

Back