SFNL Div 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
God the sfl is complete poo compared to efl. Went to watch a few mates in div 4 efl and the professionalism compared to any club I’ve seen to any club in sfl is chalk and cheese.

Good to see the lyndale boys stuck around for a beer today after the game. Think I saw only one of them. Shocking effort from them as a club.

So I think we all know who you are as per the quote, a ‘BIG’ Person at the now Defunct Mt Waverley club, a club that now no longer exist because of poor leadership and control. A culture of Drinking especially the pre grand final session before the CPL grand final where your supporters disgraced themselves at half time for it to be called off.

So for the initiated on the 14th May 2016 Mount played Lyndale and the history of Mt Waverle was destroyed through them imagine walking around knowing the honour boards others worked hard to be on are now Stored in someone’s garage. Big Billy Brownless is embarrassed the bar they built out there is now firewood.

Best thing SFLbloke could do is like his old club, become extinct.

Good bye club destroyer!

Last edited:

Dovey are a great team to watch, good club but no one should be talking like that haha, **** troll
Well said just a troll trying to make the Eagles look bad and there is actually a few good sides to watch and think there mat not be to much between the top 4-5 sides this year as normal injuries may play a big part in who wins it this year

Can anyone from the heighters be able to comment as to why they are so pathetic this year?

Been disappointing from the get go

Can anyone from the heighters be able to comment as to why they are so pathetic this year?

Been disappointing from the get go

Recruited older guys and Lost 10+ very handy players. They are also badly lacking talls and will finish bottom 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched Doveton v Springy today. Springy were very sharp. The match was nearly ruined by over umpiring. With no div one, they thought they were the stars. They desperately wanted the spotlight.

Watched Doveton v Springy today. Springy were very sharp. The match was nearly ruined by over umpiring. With no div one, they thought they were the stars. They desperately wanted the spotlight.

100% agree mate. Springy got alot of the 50/50 calls. Probably had more than double the amount of free kicks given

100% agree mate. Springy got alot of the 50/50 calls. Probably had more than double the amount of free kicks given
Mate I had no vested interest in the match, but if Doveton want to blame the umps they are kidding themselves. Springy jumped out of the blocks and didn't look back. You were never in the game.

Thought it was over umpired at times, Springy first quarter into the breeze was the difference, won around the packs and wanted the pill alot more than Doveton. Robbo, he was serviceable and could of got a couple of frees and had 6 or so. Piva, is he "playing with his mates" ? Cause i would be a little disappointed if he was taking good money ATM on that effort i saw.

Haha sucked in footyking ya loser, bet you got nowhere near it today

43 point lead and lost by 50!

It's a shame Dovey have shit supporters like you giving them a bad name!

And before you use the excuse that you had players out, so did Murrumbeena!!

It's a shame Dovey have **** supporters like you giving them a bad name!

Big difference about 11 out compared to 1 out you pleb. Pretty much half our team.

Just wait til finals you flog. Beena will be out by first round (as usual) and we will go that 1 extra this time. We will then see who's laughing!

All of the teams in div 2 are pretenders. Just making up the numbers you pleb. No team will even come close finals time

Maybe give me your number and you can kiss my elbow next game

It's a shame Dovey have **** supporters like you giving them a bad name!

m8 no excuses at all from Doveton and this guy footyking is not from Doveton he’s making anyone that takes his ridiculous comments seriously look stupid by actually replying to him he was doing this rubbish with my Waverley he’s just taking the piss and unfortunately you are falling for it and yes we had players out and so did they in the end Beena played better and deserved there win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back