SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe the club lied to him promising xyz and delivering abc. Bit hard to judge when you just have one side of the story and unless you're privy to all conversations (are you?) how can you make a call rather than just a general overview that potshots a player?

I'm sure the SFNL would've stepped in to protect Dandenong (again) if there was something amiss?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolute crap, he walked because it was a bit hard...

Just saying it wouldn't be the first time a club has bullshitted a player to get them through the door.

Also, taking more potshots at departing players isn't uncommon for Dandenong. Possibly why the a previous senior coach has gone to another div 3 club after returning from div 2 and after his brother was texted and called with VMs left by players and he stood out for a year because the coach refused to allow the player to be cleared for leaving and a close mate of his who was a previous senior captain has gone to another div 3 club.

2 ex Dandenong players who I understand are still very close mates returning to div 3 at different clubs. They were probably harassed when they left too.....,

Attachments

• IMG_2187.GIF
    IMG_2187.GIF
    559.7 KB · Views: 20

Just saying it wouldn't be the first time a club has bullshitted a player to get them through the door.

Also, taking more potshots at departing players isn't uncommon for Dandenong. Possibly why the a previous senior coach has gone to another div 3 club after returning from div 2 and after his brother was texted and called with VMs left by players and he stood out for a year because the coach refused to allow the player to be cleared for leaving and a close mate of his who was a previous senior captain has gone to another div 3 club.

2 ex Dandenong players who I understand are still very close mates returning to div 3 at different clubs. They were probably harassed when they left too.....,

Mate what's your beef with Dandenong & Sandown? all you do is post about them and try to get people to bite back and agree with you...and most of the time everyone ignores it. So maybe you should back off and worry about your own club? that is if you play for a club...

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sandown have asked us for any players that don't get a game to fill in for them in the two's this week...
Which is fair enough but as long as they don't try to pinch them

Maybe the club lied to him promising xyz and delivering abc. Bit hard to judge when you just have one side of the story and unless you're privy to all conversations (are you?) how can you make a call rather than just a general overview that potshots a player?

I'm sure the SFNL would've stepped in to protect Dandenong (again) if there was something amiss?

don't sign a contract unless u are 100% sure then. all this defence of players who continually do this is absurd. if a player has signed a contract they should be made to fulfil those obligations. clubs should also make sure they are researching the players they are offering contracts......

I seriously cannot believe all the money talk on this forum. ppl accusing clubs of spending $80k plus for div 3 sfnl. it's an absolute joke if clubs are anywhere near this. I coach in div 2 and our club reportedly spent about $15k last year I was told so let's just say it was $30k for argument sake. all this ridiculous talk of players in div 3 getting big coin is only going to ruin clubs if the rumours are true......

Sandown have asked us for any players that don't get a game to fill in for them in the two's this week...

we had an agreement with sandown last year about our excess players but unfortunately we weren't able to supply any in the end due to a reduction in our numbers...... plus we weren't happy that they wanted our players to pay for the "privilege" of playing for them which we would never agree with or enforce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't sign a contract unless u are 100% sure then. all this defence of players who continually do this is absurd. if a player has signed a contract they should be made to fulfil those obligations. clubs should also make sure they are researching the players they are offering contracts......

I seriously cannot believe all the money talk on this forum. ppl accusing clubs of spending $80k plus for div 3 sfnl. it's an absolute joke if clubs are anywhere near this. I coach in div 2 and our club reportedly spent about $15k last year I was told so let's just say it was $30k for argument sake. all this ridiculous talk of players in div 3 getting big coin is only going to ruin clubs if the rumours are true......

Well if you have half your team getting paid then a couple players on between 4-600 then chuck in two ex afl players.... there's minimum 60k

Grow up 9396.... obviously your still upset from getting sacked from the club.... you haven't changed in years..... still a knob...

I have no idea who you are yet, but to correct you as the only club I've ever been sacked (sort of - well, not being re-appointed) is Keysborough which is from South East days and they're now in Div 2......not that you'd know what either of of those standards are

Last edited:

Any chance of getting Lew Short and the likes back involved? They were very good and had a few contacts which resulted in decent sponsorships.

Just need to get good long term people with no ego's in the Bruce Hill mould

Turbo got offered shitloads to play the year he got injured... they had blokes that were not in their best 5-6 getting paid 200 or more so why wouldn't their best be on 400

I'd know better than most what the truth is and I'm telling you.

Turbo to his credit didn't even put his hand out for anywhere near that much when he was coaching the place or when he got injured last year. Very much a player with the best interests of his club at heart. The best players on the list weren't getting 200. Your info is off.

Yeah we've gone out to get Robbo to play this year. He's covered largely by a couple of sponsors/supporters, for a lot less than you'd think.

Outside of that our budget is miles off the sort of numbers being mentioned here. Any club spending that sort of money should be playing div 2 finals I'd reckon. Not stuffing around in div 3

Last edited:
I'd know better than most what the truth is and I'm telling you.

Turbo to his credit didn't even put his hand out for anywhere near that much when he was coaching the place. The best players on the list weren't getting 200. Your info is off.

Yeah we've gone out to get Robbo to play this year. He's covered largely by a couple of sponsors/supporters, for a lot less than you'd think.

Outside of that our budget is miles off the sort of numbers being mentioned here. Any club spending that sort of money should be playing div 2 finals I'd reckon. Not stuffing around in div 3

The year after he coached... when he came back a month or two into the season... how much was offered... it's probably allot more than you might think

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back