SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no idea who you are yet, but to correct you as the only club I've ever been sacked (sort of - well, not being re-appointed) is Keysborough which is from South East days and they're now in Div 2......not that you'd know what either of of those standards are

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well then, what's your vendetta against them? enlighten us

Mate, if you believe everything you're told I've got a couple of business opportunities I'd like to speak with you about investing in

Why would I believe what you're saying over what players from doveton who I've known for years have told me... and then also I hear it from other people and also my own team mates through other contacts....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate what's your beef with Dandenong & Sandown? all you do is post about them and try to get people to bite back and agree with you...and most of the time everyone ignores it. So maybe you should back off and worry about your own club? that is if you play for a club...

Surely today's results indicate my issues/concerns. You call it a beef.

When you have one club kick 5 goals and the other 4 for the day and lose as a collective of 650 plus points over 4 matches and by having them in the league prevents a fixture of everyone playing everyone once.

Why should teams have to front up to play them? It's a waste of a fixture.

It's an embarrassment to the football league that 2 clubs in DIVISION 3 of the SFNL can lose by that much

Like the 'Burra did, Hampton Park are looking at and Dingley did earlier, time ask yourselves is there an easier and more competitive league?

Before you make the very valid points of a lot of people do an amazing amount of work etc I'm not knocking that. Boydy worked his ass off at the 'Burras and is a good coach for Dandenong and I'm sure is still working his ass off....

** You've asked me the same question on the only 2 posts you've made. Did you just start an account to ask me? awwww....shucks sweetie x

Last edited:

When you have one club kick 5 goals and the other 4 for the day and lose as a collective of 650 plus points over 4 matches and by having them in the league prevents a fixture of everyone playing everyone once.

It's an embarrassment to the football league that 2 clubs in DIVISION 3 of the SFNL can lose by that much

Like the 'Burra did, Hampton Park are looking at and Dingley did earlier, time ask yourselves is there an easier and more competitive league?

Before you make the very valid points of a lot of people do an amazing amount of work etc I'm not knocking that. Boydy worked his ass off at the 'Burras and is a good coach for Dandenong and I'm sure is still working his ass off....

** You've asked me the same question on the only 2 posts you've made. Did you just start an account to ask me? awwww....shucks sweetie x

A lot of clubs go through tuff times good on em I say things can change in a year or two.
Mate stop bashing clubs while they are down.

It's division 3 SFL.
Every team in this division has been where sandown and Dandenong are.

Unless you physically put in some kind of involvement into this league, other than playing, shut the hell up

it's rnd 1 for god's sake. u ask why teams would front up to play them which shows u have no idea about football at all. our ladder is decided on games + percentage if games won is equal to rivals. that in itself answers that ridiculous question.

have a look at whatever league nunawadding play in and check their results. many of their senior results are half of the "collective" u mentioned. u do have a beef and it is obvious but it is irrelevant now after reading ur tripe. teams do it tough, it's cyclical but if there are good ppl working to hard to make there clubs the best they can then good on them. results aren't the be all and end all. local sporting clubs provide ppl with an outlet. whether it is to get away from home or to shut out other things in ur real life it helps ppl. the ppl at clubs who stick fat and ride out the tough times are the genuine good ppl of the world because they have character. something u seem to know nothing about......

I did it to put you in your place mate. And seems I'm not the only one. Looking from the outside good on both clubs for getting out there, showing more courage than I'm sure you ever have.
If you are who we think you are, you're a bit pathetic and you need to move on with your own life. Do you even play in this league!
The sfnl don't need your negativity and neither do either of these clubs.

i know today we lyndale helped dandy out with 4 or 5 players. dandy helped us out by lending there club house so why not give back.
better to get 2 sides full then having byes.

I played under 19's.....does that count?

Yeah it does count towards you knowing dic about what happens off field with local football clubs.
Dandenong are having a rough patch due to low numbers. They've put their hat in their hands and have called out for assistance with players.
Sandown are in rough patch due to their off field arrogance and once their committee pulls their heads out of the ars3s they should be back on track.

You clearly have never had any attachment to a club other than rocking up and kicking a ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back