SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hickman plays for Cpl, Bounceback must play for Hallam otherwise you wouldn't even know who Hickman is unless you played for Hallam. He wasn't named in the best and didn't kick any goals so how would someone know about Hickman unless you played against him on the weekend?
As usual, Boredcy will probably say that he was listening to the game OR he was going through the team sheets or some other way. The guy doesn't have it in him to say which club his from.

As usual, Boredcy will probably say that he was listening to the game OR he was going through the team sheets or some other way. The guy doesn't have it in him to say which club his from.

I don't think he is from Hallam.
Considering his post was on Friday night I don't think he knows who Hickman is from playing against him on weekend.

Hickman plays for Cpl, Bounceback must play for Hallam otherwise you wouldn't even know who Hickman is unless you played for Hallam. He wasn't named in the best and didn't kick any goals so how would someone know about Hickman unless you played against him on the weekend?

Yeah good point.

nah, Hickman left the club in protest over last coach, now he is gone, he is back.

Hickman is probably Carrums best player. He needs to get out of that rabble and get to a decent club

Yeah good point.

nah, Hickman left the club in protest over last coach, now he is gone, he is back.

How do you know all this, do you play at Cpl? or are you a mate of Hickman's?
Hickman is a sook, he actually had a tear in his eye last year when Ashwood players were getting stuck into him.... couldn't handle banter so he cried

How do you know all this, do you play at Cpl? or are you a mate of Hickman's?
Hickman is a sook, he actually had a tear in his eye last year when Ashwood players were getting stuck into him.... couldn't handle banter so he cried
No votes for mouritz?? (cpl) gets 30+ touches everyweek. Mcmurray also very underated full back, will hold the moorbain full forward to very less this weekend

So you must be a e/hills player who copped a cheapy from a cpl player last round. Name names or numbers.... Fess up.

Everyone knows Hickey.

Strange you are from CPL and you have given it to him on BF, ya Keyboard warrior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black Rock looking very dangerous. Have basically beaten everyone recently (except Hallam by a goal) and will do some damage in finals. Need to get over Lyndale this week which can be a tough ask out there.

Last edited:
wow!

What's a happened to South Yarra. looking at top 3 a few weeks ago and are now out of the 5.

Hillbillies, 5.21, are you kidding me? Poor kicking is poor footy in my book. South Yarra coach heading up to the hills to teach them how to kick lol

Top 3 and double chance is now up for grabs across 4 teams so should be interesting with Doveton v Hallam next week and the Ashwood v Hillbillies.

Been playing in this league for a few years and this is the closest at top end for ages.

Top 5 will be locked after this week

wow!

What's a happened to South Yarra. looking at top 3 a few weeks ago and are now out of the 5.

Hillbillies, 5.21, are you kidding me? Poor kicking is poor footy in my book. South Yarra coach heading up to the hills to teach them how to kick lol

Top 3 and double chance is now up for grabs across 4 teams so should be interesting with Doveton v Hallam next week and the Ashwood v Hillbillies.

Been playing in this league for a few years and this is the closest at top end for ages.

Top 5 will be locked after this week
Na 5.21 is great kicking simpy. Cant afford to do that against decent sides as ya get pipped. Dominated play just not the scoreboard. Lessons learnt and we move on. Dovey hallam will be a cracker.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Na 5.21 is great kicking simpy. Cant afford to do that against decent sides as ya get pipped. Dominated play just not the scoreboard. Lessons learnt and we move on. Dovey hallam will be a cracker.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How did you know that you dominated play when you said you had something on in the arvo? It's not adding up here falc10!!

Remove this Banner Ad

SFNL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back