SFNL Division 3 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 goals lol yep right..... we've had 11 total kicked against us 1st 3 games, but hey ring sportsbet be great odds

As for the bigger bodies lol were terrified

The game should be an absolute ripper. HP beat Springy by 15 points and Endeavour beat Springy by 7 points so if that means anything I’m expecting a close contest.

Might have to book the Wednesday off now.... EH put up a fight in the 3rd Qtr but it was never really in doubt.

Is that EH real home ground or are they doing renovations ? That is a small ground.

Hallam pub lunch.... no real mixed grill... Pox

:D

Last edited:
I would think that with Shane Sheedy (former Oakleigh Districts) at the helm, Cyril will be in a good space.
Hate to dwell...but was at the game today and witnessed a small child like boy throw his toys out of the cot and throw a game away why he was at it , can't remember ever seeing something like that , someone needs to pull his head in quick smart , dozy prick

Hate to dwell...but was at the game today and witnessed a small child like boy throw his toys out of the cot and throw a game away why he was at it , can't remember ever seeing something like that , someone needs to pull his head in quick smart , dozy prick
Can you give us a run down on what happened ?

10 goals lol yep right..... we've had 11 total kicked against us 1st 3 games, but hey ring sportsbet be great odds

11 total for the year, 10 in 1 game, and on the juniors ground, cannot wait to see how they go on a grownups ground, and I think HP only have 4 to come back in!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can you give us a run down on what happened ?
Last few minutes of the game their down by less than a goal the child gives away a free , He then gobbed off at the umpire , 50m penalty he then gobbed off again , another 50m kept gobbing off surprise surprise another 50m penalty keeps goin gets sent off storms off hits the coaches box couple of times , v lines through the crowd to to rooms packs his shit up and hits the frog and toad , wat a sook!

11 total for the year, 10 in 1 game, and on the juniors ground, cannot wait to see how they go on a grownups ground, and I think HP only have 4 to come back in!!!!

This is a pitiful comment , every team has outs pal , you got up by 3 goals after crapping on about how much your side is above every team in this comp and by looking at the results the hillsong choir had more scoring shots than you they just didn't kick straight not an excuse i know but still might have got lucky with the scoreline. Absolute bozo you are

This is a pitiful comment , every team has outs pal , you got up by 3 goals after crapping on about how much your side is above every team in this comp and by looking at the results the hillsong choir had more scoring shots than you they just didn't kick straight not an excuse i know but still might have got lucky with the scoreline. Absolute bozo you are

I’m not sure where I mentioned that we were the best team in the comp , I was simply replying to your post regarding how good you were , don’t take it to heart young fella.

I’m not sure where I mentioned that we were the best team in the comp , I was simply replying to your post regarding how good you were , don’t take it to heart young fella.

To heart don't make me laugh heh...ha ha , ha..heh??? Well you'd know wat laughter sounds like I'm sure I for one am laughing AT you every time you write something up here , you know wat I mean not like haha wat a cunny funt but more like hahaha wat a cumb dunt , nah but good on ya tho ya just made my morning before I gotta mow the facken lawn cheers roman sandle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To heart don't make me laugh heh...ha ha , ha..heh??? Well you'd know wat laughter sounds like I'm sure I for one am laughing AT you every time you write something up here , you know wat I mean not like haha wat a cunny funt but more like hahaha wat a cumb dunt , nah but good on ya tho ya just made my morning before I gotta mow the facken lawn cheers roman sandle

I do aim to please, now get out there and earn your pocket money

Never seen one bloke literally throw away a game before.. gave away a 150m penalty from fullback to a goal with 2 mins to go.. if the tonners have any gumption he will be advised that centrelink might be a better option to collect his weekly $200

Never seen one bloke literally throw away a game before.. gave away a 150m penalty from fullback to a goal with 2 mins to go.. if the tonners have any gumption he will be advised that centrelink might be a better option to collect his weekly $200

Have heard he might be in the queue with a few of his teammates saying they don’t want him there!

I don't want to sound like an idiot... but here goes ... who are the tonners ?

Just looking at the scores and seeing a close result .... Heatherton ?

You can name the player if u like ? we can have some fun with him next week... :D

Might it be no 16 for Heatherton?

Just sayin....

I don't want to sound like an idiot... but here goes ... who are the tonners ?

Just looking at the scores and seeing a close result .... Heatherton ?

You can name the player if u like ? we can have some fun with him next week... :D
It’s made the heraldsun site so the secret is out. Kandakji from Heatherton gave 3 x 50 mtr penalties away while standing on the mark for a black rock kick out. Heatherton went from being 1 point up with a minute left to losing the game. Apparently he stormed off the ground and drove off before the game even finished.

Gold

You might not be terrified but you're certainly not up to knocking off HP at this stage of the year.

Who knows, things might change before the year is out, heck I'd even be happy to see the spiders knocked off just to put a few of them back in their place, but right now there is still one team that is clearly the best team in the comp.

G'day guys, long time reader first time poster.

Being an 8 team comp this year, I have been fortunate enough to see every team bar Hallam, its time to get the conversation going.

Who are the best players from each side? My apologies to any Hallam supporters- if there are any on here??

Here is my list of the top 2 players I have seen for each side thus far:

Hampton Park:

Henry - Class above in this division, if this bloke doesn't win the league b & f, I will be dumbfounded.

Carver - Big forward, will win the goal kicking by a country mile.

Endeavor Hills:

Hoe- Clearance machine, love watching this bloke play, hard but fair.

Batson- Missed a few games early due to injury I believe, can definitely tell this kid has played at a higher level, good on both feet! -RARE at this level.

Springvale:

Raru- Admittingly only saw this bloke play on good friday, was heavily tagged, but did show glimpes of his much hyped potential. Too good not to have him in there top 2.

Feehan- Dead eye infront of goals, a forward every side would love to have.

Ashwood
:

P. Carroll - Very classy operator, great addition to the magpies lineup, wouldn't be surprised if he is up there in the league voting.

Chapman- Can turn a game on its head when he is going, silky, smart small forward.

Black Rock:

Kick- Has to be one of the best defenders in the comp, back line works well to free him up to take many intercept marks.

Dalton- Surprised he hasn't featured in the forward line this year, there no1 ruck due to quite a few outs, can jump & almost plays as another mid for them.

Heatherton:

Would of had Kandakji here, but after reading the above posts i'll leave him out.

Whyte- Strong inside mid, you know what you will get from him week in week out.

Cusack- Athletic ruck/forward, doesnt lose many hitouts & has the ability to go all day

South Yarra:

Hanney- Similiar to Cusack above, handy ruck who offers a target around the ground

Rogers- No fuss swingman, been a good servant for the yarras.

Hallam:

???

???

Who have I missed/got completely wrong?

Cheers,

Danger

My uncle reg is playin down Hallam I think 53 years young , he goes alright God bless him , who's your top 3 from the list 'finger kicker'

Good summary danger, couldn't argue with to many of those choices. A fit M Saunders for ashwood another name to throw in the mix.
Bit of fresh air from all the hp nuff nuffs garbage on here (who are reminding me more and more of Hallam 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back