Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Superstar is a stretch
Have you forgotten his game against you in '23.

Round 13 v Fremantle, Optus Stadium: 33 disposals, 16 contested possessions, three marks, 11 inside-50s, six clearances, three centre clearances, one goal, six score involvements, five tackles, 925 metres gained.

or vs Swans: 31 disposals, game-high 17 contested possessions, three marks, nine inside-50s, nine clearances, an equal game-high five centre clearances, a game-high four goal assists, game-high 10 score involvements, four intercepts, three tackles and team-high 598 metres gained.

He will have a ball with your strong midfield. Can't believe you are hesitating for a few draft pics 11 vs 18.
Which goes both ways if it comes down to it, if we take 18 so be it. I don't want him gone, but I want what is best for the player so we have to take what we can get.

Peter Bell living in fairly land strong deal lol 10 and 18 which in reality becomes 15 and 23. For a match winner and player that's 25 and just hitting his peak and can break a game open in 5 minutes.

Compare it to players moving this draft. p17 Bailey smith (23), p28 Alex Neal Bullen(28), p67 Jack Darling (32). p18 is about right, any more than p10 is way overs, two of them together is club sabotage.
Bailey Smith is worth more than P17, ANB was unders, Darling was looked after for good service.

Dude. You didn't answer his question at all.

Whats up with that?
Can you not read boncer? I absolutely did answer.

2 mid firsts. It's literally in the last line. I know it's tough to get to the end of tweets when people put actual information in, but I was providing context.

Apologies, I'll just say a number next time without explanation.

Can you not read boncer? I absolutely did answer.

2 mid firsts. It's literally in the last line. I know it's tough to get to the end of tweets when people put actual information in, but I was providing context.

Apologies, I'll just say a number next time without explanation.
I missed it. My apologies. :)

Why so hostile?

Who is going to be more upset if this trade doesn't go through. Fremantle supporters or Richmond supporters. Fremantle get to go to a Super draft with 10,11 and 18 while Richmond have to keep a checked out Shai Bolton.

Hold firm Freo!

Who is going to be more upset if this trade doesn't go through. Fremantle supporters or Richmond supporters. Fremantle get to go to a Super draft with 10,11 and 18 while Richmond have to keep a checked out Shai Bolton.

Hold firm Freo!
And let's say you have a good year and reach a prelim and fail by a goal. Will you be so content then.

Hold firm Freo!
Your in a premiership window let's not forget not a rebuilding side only missing a few pieces I'll say it's a huge loss for you. Missed out on finals again heap of pressure. Heads will roll next year if it happens again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peter Bell living in fairly land strong deal lol 10 and 18 which in reality becomes 15 and 23. For a match winner and player that's 25 and just hitting his peak and can break a game open in 5 minutes.
You make it sound like he kicks 40+ goals every year, and has kicked 50+

And let's say you have a good year and reach a prelim and fail by a goal. Will you be so content then.
In all the Richmond fans hypothesis, if we don't take Shai Bolton we DEFINITELY miss finals. And Shai would have taken us over the top.

Such fabricated scenarios to suit your selling points. It's like a car salesman telling you the car you buy from him will definitely get you laid.

Your in a premiership window let's not forget not a rebuilding side only missing a few pieces I'll say it's a huge loss for you. Missed out on finals again heap of pressure. Heads will roll next year if it happens again.
It depends on what the people we drafted have done next year.

If they contributed, then I think we will be fine.

In all the Richmond fans hypothesis, if we don't take Shai Bolton we DEFINITELY miss finals. And Shai would have taken us over the top.

Such fabricated scenarios to suit your selling points. It's like a car salesman telling you the car you buy from him will definitely get you laid.
Na not telling you nothing open your eyes take of the blinkers his a match winner and breaks games open.

Last edited:
I missed it. My apologies. :)

Why so hostile?
No hostility here mate. My angry posts are much worse than this. A little bit of exasperation maybe. 🤣

We're still young, we're only just opening the window now. We'd obviously love Shai.... For 10 and 18. Anything more is just an irresponsible use of assets.

If Shai falls through, we'll take the picks to the draft. Take 10, trade 11 to the highest bidder for assets next year, take 18 and our second rounder, then check-out. We'll be in a better position long-term, with a stronger chance at a flag with a slightly longer wait.

We'll be able to grab a Berry or a Hannaford and I'm sure there's at least a modest solution somewhere in the state leagues. Keep assets for next year for Warner or round two with Shai.

We're still young, we're only just opening the window now. We'd obviously love Shai.... For 10 and 18. Anything more is just an irresponsible use of assets.

If Shai falls through, we'll take the picks to the draft. Take 10, trade 11 to the highest bidder for assets next year, take 18 and our second rounder, then check-out. We'll be in a better position long-term, with a stronger chance at a flag with a slightly longer wait.

We'll be able to grab a Berry or a Hannaford and I'm sure there's at least a modest solution somewhere in the state leagues. Keep assets for next year for Warner or round two with Shai.
Or kozzy hehe!

Hey funny story.

Freo fielded a younger team in the last round than Richmond did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Shai Bolton [UFA 2028] - Wants to join the Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back