Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see the whole game, but switched on right as Rachele did that tooth thing. Honestly, what the f**k is wrong with that guy? I mean mentally. He's just not right.
He’s just misunderstood.
It was his great grandma's birthday and he just wanted to celebrate with her favourite apricot slice.

Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Always a good time winning a showdown. Still worries me that we can't just put this abysmal team away from the start.

Gee dubs in week 1 worries me, hope Mitch is back for it.

Didn't see the whole game, but switched on right as Rachele did that tooth thing. Honestly, what the f**k is wrong with that guy? I mean mentally. He's just not right.
And then they act surprised when Port supporters don’t show them respect at any time? Why should we?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that was a great bump to the chest, my comment about not getting excited is regarding our finals run.
Yep, we all know what's coming. Hopefully the players find the mongrel and hunger to give it a crack this season. It's anyone premiership this year, just boils down to who wants it the most.

Great game by port. Was hard against it by the umpires. Some of the people on this board are so stupid and ridiculous. 9 points behind at half time calling us shit and no chance this year. We are bloody 2nd on the ladder. A player has a bad kick and yas say he should be dropped some1 misses a goal and it’s bring Marshall in. Get a grip on yourselves. No team is perfect all the time but we are continually winning.
Blokes just discovered the game day thread.

It's the whole point of the thread, to vent and roll with the ebs and flows.

I don't think Houston actually hit him high, I'm pretty sure Rankine smacked his head on the floor. Will probably still get suspended because it's a bump, but definitely didn't hit him high

On PHN110 using BigFooty.com mobile app
A hard hit on its own, shouldn't be suspendable, but i suspect there'll be evidence that contact was made with his head.

Does anyone know if Dan Houston's match worn PBs is going up for auction?

Asking for a friend.

Bit of a turd game. Seems teams either back their system or try and turn it into a grind so we can’t get any run. Lots of fumbles from both sides, spot fire fights everywhere and miserable goal kicking.

Was an arm wrestle and we just rolled over them in the final quarter.

Really shows how much we need Georgiades in the side and how reliant we are on that forward half pressure game.

Thought Wines, Boak, Sav and Dixon all played solid roles and had good moments.

Butters and JHF carried us.

Surly we use the finals tax now ..

Or is it the aboriginal portbtax
Even though you can’t, I would highlight precedent

And show Cotchin, Cripps and Maynard late season hits, mention that they are from the 3 biggest Melbourne clubs (Essendon are a shambles for too long) where all controversially got off, and it would be very suspicious that the AFL make an example of Houston purely because he wasn’t playing for a Victorian club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Showdown 56

Remove this Banner Ad

Back