Remove this Banner Ad

Must've been the booby prize

HD2s0W.gif

Got to love that he takes the piss out of himself.

But I saw a couple of comments under the pic.
Who here would be on Twitter if you were a celeb? Seriously, you'd have to be nuts. The only way it would work is if you had a publicity person doing it all for you, and you read none of it.

Got to love that he takes the piss out of himself.

But I saw a couple of comments under the pic.
Who here would be on Twitter if you were a celeb? Seriously, you'd have to be nuts. The only way it would work is if you had a publicity person doing it all for you, and you read none of it.
Yeah often though that myself, some comments on celeb's Twitters are seriously psycho. Gives voice to the "people" and all that.

Just want to acknowledge what was just an outstanding brut of a game from Danger.

48 touches! And there wasn't too many cheapies, a few 1-2s but they were warranted.

Just about all of his possessions were purposeful and damaging. 10 centre clearances 11 inside 50s, amazing gut running and some brut marks.

It was great to watch and it just kept going.

He does butcher the ball on occasion, I know some argue he doesn't but it's reality, however he's ability to put us in the best position to attack is just awesome.

We've been lucky to witness a few of the all time best games over recent years and last night from danger wasn't lesser than any.

Theres been much hype around PFD - all well earned - but the other recruits have all stepped up and taken some limelight - well deserved too.

But last night was GASish in its nature.

He just exploded on the pill everytime he went hear it. Was just amazing.

It was one of thode GAS type things that you jut knew when he went near it something as going to happen.

Go Catters

Bumped into Danger this morning walking into Channel 9 near Etihad. Was really nice to me in our brief encounter. This guy is providing so much to our team this year. I thanked him for the game last night and went on my way. What a legend.
That's awesome. :thumbsu:

He was on Ch9 "Future Stars" today, he's auctioning the boots he wore last night to help raise funds for MND research...

I just checked the bidding, already up to $3075 for his right boot. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes Duncan, Guthie job much easier.

Certainly makes them look like amateurs.
The gap between Dangerfield and Selwood's football compared to the rest of our team is as glaring as it has ever been for a long time.
It's like watching St Kilda of the 90's and they had Robert Harvey and Nicky Winmar and the rest of their midfield was just there to help those two out.

Certainly makes them look like amateurs.
The gap between Dangerfield and Selwood's football compared to the rest of our team is as glaring as it has ever been for a long time.
It's like watching St Kilda of the 90's and they had Robert Harvey and Nicky Winmar and the rest of their midfield was just there to help those two out.
Guthrie and Duncan are no slouches. I doubt either Selwood or Danger could lock down a player and play a good game at the same time any better than Guthrie. And he's a better player, of course, but wake me up when Danger gets Duncan's kicking skills. :p

Read the first bit and thought 'oh shit, what has happened'. Well played.
I used to work with the bloke that posted it... so saw it as a status of his first.

Knowing he is a funny bastard and mad cat was the only reason I didn't think twice when reading it :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Sir Patrick F Dangerfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back