SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i guess your right i have had a good spring.
Will be fitter than ever for the coming season,looking forward to the challenges ahead.

Heard a big whisper that the Tunners had a budget of $ 50 K this year.

True or False.

Or is that for the coach and his loyal assistant??

A meeting tonight to try and get a committee together. Failed to do so at the AGM a few weeks ago. Not far off naming a coach but need to organise a committee first which should happen tonight.

Lyndale had a very successful meeting last night with all positions filled by people who want to see the club succeed. Appointment of coaches will be announced soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Working accross the road form Balck Rocks ground at the moment and not in real flash nick, probably worse than last year. What are other grounds bouncing back like? Anyone seen caulfiedls or the beena arena?

Working accross the road form Balck Rocks ground at the moment and not in real flash nick, probably worse than last year. What are other grounds bouncing back like? Anyone seen caulfiedls or the beena arena?

the BearCave is in good nick at the mo, nice and green and grassy - pity we wont be allowed on it till about May next year!

the BearCave is in good nick at the mo, nice and green and grassy - pity we wont be allowed on it till about May next year!

article in this weeks dandy journal saying that the league met with all councils involved with sfl, and all have taken measures to ensure the season kicks off on time. they check the ovals daily and are saying the grounds are in better nick than last year, and see no reason why we won't start on time!!

article in this weeks dandy journal saying that the league met with all councils involved with sfl, and all have taken measures to ensure the season kicks off on time. they check the ovals daily and are saying the grounds are in better nick than last year, and see no reason why we won't start on time!!

Sorry Blac should've been a bit clearer, we probably wont be able to train on our ground till the season starts(if we're lucky). Last year during the season we were allowed on it on Thursdays only, we had to train on a cow paddock next door and then about a month before the reg season ended we weren't allowed to train on it at all! Yet every man and their dog(s) had access to the ground all day long and half the night. it wasn't uncommon to rock up befor training to see about 50+ dogs running free and crapping everywhere on the ground yet 35 footballers weren't allowed on it for 45 minutes.......or we'd cop a fine off glen eira council........

Can tell you Rockers ground is 100% on this time last year, the fact that it's currently 4" under water wont do it any harm also!!
The last 3 days of downpour could have saved a few clubs I reckon!!

Can tell you Rockers ground is 100% on this time last year, the fact that it's currently 4" under water wont do it any harm also!!
The last 3 days of downpour could have saved a few clubs I reckon!!
Saw it again today and it was much better even after a few days still very pachy though, don't reckon the 50 to 100 dogs the local dog walkers put on it every day would help, they scratch and dig it up. I would be having a word to the council about that if i was on the black rock comitiee:thumbsdown:

How will Black Rock go stepping up a Divison in 2008? As everyone knows it's not easy jumping a grade and they were up in Divvy 2 only 3 years ago. Can they make a better go of it this time round? Who have they picked up and will they push for a finals spot?

Saw it again today and it was much better even after a few days still very pachy though, don't reckon the 50 to 100 dogs the local dog walkers put on it every day would help, they scratch and dig it up. I would be having a word to the council about that if i was on the black rock comitiee:thumbsdown:

sorry Smuu, i was talking bout Caulfield's home ground.

Who's coaching Black Rock

A guy called Chris Moore. Former premiership coach at Oakleigh AFC. He is bringing with him Doug McKenzie as playing assistant coach who is a likely type. Chris will be from all reports a bit of a hard ass and a fire and brimstone type. Should be interesting to see how things go.

Any reports on training numbers under Chris so far?

Oakleigh Dist seem to have lost a few blokes with Pabst off to Chelt and 4-5 training at East Brighton.Has their been a clean out or is their discontent in the camp??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back