SLF Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

early forcast is 19 degrees and fine but a bit of rain this week would be handy. whats your feeling poppa? on the borderline for selection? bit hard to get into it coming on and off the bench though!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol at least u no who i am timmy. yeh hope it aint too hot, i dont wanna burn

Bad luck badbrad, unfortunately there has to be a loser on the day, and you proved to be that months ago. Blokes that mouth off always get there just deserves, believe it's karma. Looks like the only divvy one side you'll have to worry about is heatherton. Well done springy after many years of being finalist's and not quite getting the chocolates you deserve it.:thumbsu:

whilst i don't follow div 2 a great deal, i was barracking hard for springy!! gee badbrad, i bet you feel like a w***er!! with a bit of luck many of your players will desert you again, you will finish last next year and be playing against us $hit trucks, *******s, losers and worthless pieces of crap in div 3 the following year!!

Badbrad, and Woofy both tossers, thats what happens when your cocky w***ers. No Divi 1 next year for the Dinger boys!! Good on Springers :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ghost who walks, I couldn't agree with you more. Dingley put up a brave fight, led very well by the tough older blokes like straughnie and the wizard, but it was obvious what was going to happen when in the opening two minutes, the dingley wingman was tossed aside like a rag doll. there was no agression from the dingley players, and a total lack of hardness for the ball. Team selection played a major part in the result, as dingley did not lose a game like that by that margin all year, so questions must be asked.
Not taking anything away from springy though, they really did want it a lot more, congrats to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back