SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Injuries will play an important factor, it will be the team with the best depth and some luck as well, obviously the two teams that the others have to knock off to make the one game promotion play-off this season.

Injuries will play an important factor, it will be the team with the best depth and some luck as well, obviously the two teams that the others have to knock off to make the one game promotion play-off this season
Dont be suprised if Frankston ask to be promoted no matter where they finish

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else think this whole thing about JoJo amaah is a massive beat up?
Yes, I think there’s more to story. It’s unfortunate what’s happened to him but from what I’ve been told from some that we’re there is that he gave one high to begin with. I believe this what he’s called a block. Coward punch is thrown around now but if your good enough to give one your an idiot if you think it might not come back. On a positive they found a heart condition that had previously been undiagnosed.

Yes, I think there’s more to story. It’s unfortunate what’s happened to him but from what I’ve been told from some that we’re there is that he gave one high to begin with. I believe this what he’s called a block. Coward punch is thrown around now but if your good enough to give one your an idiot if you think it might not come back. On a positive they found a heart condition that had previously been undiagnosed.
I’m assuming you’re Skye affiliated?

So your saying he gave one which evens out the 1 he got in the chest plus the two he got on the way down from what I’m hearing everyone at keysborough knows who done it and the return game at the burra will be ugly as soon as the bloke walks on the field

So your saying he gave one which evens out the 1 he got in the chest plus the two he got on the way down from what I’m hearing everyone at keysborough knows who done it and the return game at the burra will be ugly as soon as the bloke walks on the field
All hearsay, there’s so many stories around we will probably lay never know the actual events. People talk and stories grow. Chest is almost a free hit. If they let them get away with it in the big leagues how can they expect any different down the hill??
That’s sure to make it all right though. Should create plenty of entertainment for all us outsiders. I’m sure they will all complain when there is charges laid it will surely be more closely filmed that week.

All I’m saying is just because you come off second best from something doesn’t mean your innocent, it just means you came off second best. And if your not innocent you shouldn’t be shouting from the rooftops that you are

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back