SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

All I’m saying is just because you come off second best from something doesn’t mean your innocent, it just means you came off second best. And if your not innocent you shouldn’t be shouting from the rooftops that you are

He didn’t just come off second best he got hit 3 times into a seizure the bloke died for 5 minutes the bloke laid the punch and the damage he made he should never play football again

He didn’t just come off second best he got hit 3 times into a seizure the bloke died for 5 minutes the bloke laid the punch and the damage he made he should never play football again
Every bump has this potential. And every punch that’s thrown has this potential do you think that should be life ban for anyone who has done it? Eye gouging could have serious ramifications but people have done it and still play.
Like I said I wasn’t there and the outcome has been horrific but if you run the gauntlet and tempt fate and it comes back at you it doesn’t make you an innocent party. Just because your out there spruiking it

Every bump has this potential. And every punch that’s thrown has this potential do you think that should be life ban for anyone who has done it? Eye gouging could have serious ramifications but people have done it and still play.
Like I said I wasn’t there and the outcome has been horrific but if you run the gauntlet and tempt fate and it comes back at you it doesn’t make you an innocent party. Just because your out there spruiking it

If you punch and cause the damage then yes that’s it life ban it’s pretty simple same with eye gauging if you end someone career you shouldn’t get the chance to play

A bloke from Dandenong got done for eye gouging and got 3 weeks.

This bloke has nearly killed a guy and hasn't missed a game.

"and every punch has this potential" wat does this even mean? Why would you be throwing punches on a football field anyway? The toughest men I ever played with never threw punches on field and the weakest pricks I ever played against did , do the math pal football fields are for playing footy boxing rings are for throwing punches an I guarantee ya the blokes that go around thinking it's alright to throw punches would wet their little knickers if they stepped foot in a ring with a bloke prepared to throw them back.
Sorry for rambling it just really gets my goat.

On CPH2271 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why would you suggest that ? Ignorance is bliss.
I would suggest this because unfortunately he has a history of fainting and is now proven to have a pre existing heart condition. Without being at the game, I did watch the footage which cut out straight after the 3 qtr time siren and doesn't appear to be any reason whatsoever why anyone wouldve made severe contact with him. Goal umpire would've (or at least should've) seen the whole thing. Didn't seem to be any remenstrating with any player so it all appears to be a very one sided witch hunt against the league. Just my take.

I would suggest this because unfortunately he has a history of fainting and is now proven to have a pre existing heart condition. Without being at the game, I did watch the footage which cut out straight after the 3 qtr time siren and doesn't appear to be any reason whatsoever why anyone wouldve made severe contact with him. Goal umpire would've (or at least should've) seen the whole thing. Didn't seem to be any remenstrating with any player so it all appears to be a very one sided witch hunt against the league. Just my take.

I guess you don’t read anything because the only people saying he has a history of fainting is people from skye and fainting doesn’t put you in cardiac arrest. Remonstrating all in shock that there teammate is receiving cpr they had 10 blokes who didn’t play the next 2 games

I guess you don’t read anything because the only people saying he has a history of fainting is people from skye and fainting doesn’t put you in cardiac arrest. Remonstrating all in shock that there teammate is receiving cpr they had 10 blokes who didn’t play the next 2 games
I don't know anyone at Skye lol. But the past history of fainting is documented 👀 also due to a pre existing heart condition 👀

Oh and you must be a shit team mate if you wouldn't at least fire up at the bloke who's just potentially killed your team mate 👀

Think you need to take your take and get some facts ?????

It’s horrific what happened to Jojo and wish him all the best. I don’t think a public forum like this is where people should be saying they’re heresay. We shall wait to see what the authorities/powers to be come to when it’s all said and done.

Also I think ladder will end as

Endeavour hills
Frankston
CPL
Lyndhurst
Ashwood (due to many serious injuries, clearly still a top 4 side)
Heatherton
Clayton
Narre south

"and every punch has this potential" wat does this even mean? Why would you be throwing punches on a football field anyway? The toughest men I ever played with never threw punches on field and the weakest pricks I ever played against did , do the math pal football fields are for playing footy boxing rings are for throwing punches an I guarantee ya the blokes that go around thinking it's alright to throw punches would wet their little knickers if they stepped foot in a ring with a bloke prepared to throw them back.
Sorry for rambling it just really gets my goat.

Where do you stand on headbutts CADMUNT?

It’s horrific what happened to Jojo and wish him all the best. I don’t think a public forum like this is where people should be saying they’re heresay. We shall wait to see what the authorities/powers to be come to when it’s all said and done.

That’s exactly what is upsetting people. The powers that be (the league) have completed their investigation and decided to do nothing. Then they try to gag everyone involved in the hope that the whole thing would just go away.

The league tribunal is not a court of law. They regularly make decisions based on witness statements from both sides that conflict. The evidence does not have to meet the same standards of a legal investigation.

This one was simply too high profile for their liking and they were too scared to make a call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Endeavour hills
Frankston
CPL
Lyndhurst
Heatherton
Clayton
Narre south
Grand final:
Endeavour hills V Frankston

Endeavour hills
Frankston
CPL
Lyndhurst
Heatherton
Clayton
Narre south
You were saying….

I reckon it'll end up:
Endeavour hills
Frankston
CPL
Lyndhurst
Ashwood
Narre South
Heatherton
Clayton
Lyndhurst won’t make it. Have only been getting 7-8 senior players to Tuesday night training and Saturday’s loss will be a big wake up call. Apparently getting too far ahead of themselves. Ashwood to run 4th, Lyndhurst 5th and Heatherton 6th.

Lyndhurst won’t make it. Have only been getting 7-8 senior players to Tuesday night training and Saturday’s loss will be a big wake up call. Apparently getting too far ahead of themselves. Ashwood to run 4th, Lyndhurst 5th and Heatherton 6th.
Are you for real? 7-8 senior player on a Tuesday? Geeez that's no good , ya wouldn't win a pub trivia night with numbers like that letta lone a flag but to be fair it would be hurrendously cold down there on a windy Tuesday night

Are you for real? 7-8 senior player on a Tuesday? Geeez that's no good , ya wouldn't win a pub trivia night with numbers like that letta lone a flag but to be fair it would be hurrendously cold down there on a windy Tuesday night

When I say senior players I mean those that played 1s or from their squad. Their Reserves and Thirds numbers are ok.

It looks on paper they have a completely different side this season, with a lot of under 19s going up with a fair few injuries as well as ashwood. They'll be happy to finish 5th-6th i think

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back