SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Any examples of this or is this just hearsay? Most teams if not all would have a player that takes it too far every now and then.
And what are their off field behaviours you elude to?
Had many encounters with the bloke, a scuffle would be over and he runs in and erupts again. As in off field I’m all for banter but there 2s and even seniors before the game personally attack blokes from behind the goals not to mention if they don’t have a good day on away games they won’t come inside for a beer or if you do them at their home ground they won’t interact with the opposition. Want me to continue ?

No was just interested on your perspective, just sounded like he got the death penalty on bigfooty because he doesnt know when to stop a scuffle, labelled the biggest sniper in sfnl when there are plenty of others who have been suspended for actual thug acts.
Also when i used to play for them 99% of the time they would stick around at the oppositions rooms
The rest of your points are probably right

Not a single club the players didn't have a beer or 2 at. Appart from a very short stage at Frankston.. so you're from Frankston ill assume.

Wrong but you saying they did it against Frankston shows me they’ve done it multiple times….
Cant be CPL, what with the club staying around after a game to support the freeze MND slide, or staying back at the new rooms for a beer after getting flogged, even after being told they werent allowed to stay back due to covid restrictions...

Cant be CPL, what with the club staying around after a game to support the freeze MND slide, or staying back at the new rooms for a beer after getting flogged, even after being told they werent allowed to stay back due to covid restrictions...
Also wrong club.

Last edited:
Lyndhurst didnt stay once at Frankston after the senoir coach dog shot a kid off the ball in the 2s and he went to hospital.... and i can tell you 100% they have stayed back at every club. I remember 1 day at lyndale there were 25 Lyndhurst players and only 10 lyndale players after the game. The lyndale president thanked us for supporting them

Also wrong.
Lyndhurst didnt stay once at Frankston after the senoir coach dog shot a kid off the ball in the 2s and he went to hospital.... and i can tell you 100% they have stayed back at every club. I remember 1 day at lyndale there were 25 Lyndhurst players and only 10 lyndale players after the game. The lyndale president thanked us for supporting them
Fair enough what is your thoughts on personal attacks on opposition players in the senior and reserves games dished out by Lyndhurst players?

If your worried about sledging coming over the fence maby footy isnt for you.... what could possibly be said that upset you that much? I witnessed a reserves player from a certain club spit on an opposition coach standing on the sidelines.... but i guess all of this still makes Lyndhurst a grubby side.

If your worried about sledging coming over the fence maby footy isnt for you.... what could possibly be said that upset you that much? I witnessed a reserves player from a certain club spit on an opposition coach standing on the sidelines.... but i guess all of this still makes Lyndhurst a grubby side.
Maybe if you blokes concentrated more on your footy then you did sledging you might be a well respected club. Good luck this year you’ll need it 👍

I don’t think it’s the sledging over the fence it’s the filth that are on the field hitting players behind play and taking shit off the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best for heverton and the competition is for them to have a competitive season but not win a division 3 premiership
Div 2 do not need heverton stinking it up again
Hopefully whoever wins the flag won’t need to go up anyway and the league get Narre Warren across for D1.
The more stronger clubs we have the better appeal for recruits to join.
How will your mob go in D1 next year?

Reminds me of the day back in 81 when we ( Carnegie) played Parkdale.....we ended up winning after the siren .......when we went for a drink in there rooms there president told us to piss off. The next year they beat us by 10 goals and the same president gave us free beer tickets true story

Remove this Banner Ad

SNFL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back