So seriously...this Doobee fella we blew a pick on..

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year we didn’t have Gibbs or Fogarty and Milera wasn’t anything brown and Crouch maybe but In a premiership year We we’re missing Dangerfield Davis Gunston tippet

Then we lost cameron and Lever and will probably lose Sloane

Comeom not to pick up a gun SA lad without that potential loss you would need to be stupid to do that

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tippet has been dog shit for years, Davis is average. Danger and Gunston big losses but at this stage for you to call Burton a “gun” is ridiculous... yes he had a good year last year but we’ve seen plenty of 1 hit wonders.

I’m happy for the crows recruiters to take a gamble and at this stage Doedee could go straight past Burton this year.

Give the bloke a chance though

Tippet has been dog shit for years, Davis is average. Danger and Gunston big losses but at this stage for you to call Burton a “gun” is ridiculous... yes he had a good year last year but we’ve seen plenty of 1 hit wonders.

I’m happy for the crows recruiters to take a gamble and at this stage Doedee could go straight past Burton this year.

Give the bloke a chance though

I’m comparing him to burton why wouldn’t I he was picked up the pick before burton

Burton is an SA lad what dimwit doesn’t know that

Last year we didn’t have Gibbs or Fogarty and Milera wasn’t anything brown and Crouch maybe but In a premiership year We we’re missing Dangerfield Davis Gunston tippet

Then we lost cameron and Lever and will probably lose Sloane

Comeom not to pick up a gun SA lad without that potential loss you would need to be stupid to do that

You go on about picking up local talent and then go onto list Phil Davis in the departure section. Remind me of what junior local club he played for again? Here’s a hint (the same as Burton)

I’m comparing him to burton why wouldn’t I he was picked up the pick before burton

Where does it say Burton isn’t a SA lad before you start calling me a dimwit? Look how defensive you get because you know you are worried that Doedee is looking like he is going to shit on your SA theory.

So we should have taken Christian Howard instead of Talia?

Where does it say Burton isn’t a SA lad before you start calling me a dimwit? Look how defensive you get because you know you are worried that Doedee is looking like he is going to shit on your SA theory.

So we should have taken Christian Howard instead of Talia?

Don’t know who Howard is but burton looks like a gun

You’ve lost it

We had the chance of grabbing an absolute gun SA lad in burton and we chose not to

Yet we look at Gunston Davis cameron Dangerfield tippet Lever and maybe soon to be Sloane

All goneski

Are you aware of all of the above or just bury your head in the sand

You said Doedee was a spud. Now that you've been proven completely wrong, you want to make it about players who have left the club.

You've contributed nothing to these boards other than attacks on Doedee, mostly because you didn't know who he was.

Now, you won't even have the dignity to admit to being completely wrong.

When will you? When he's played 100 games for the Crows? 200?

The recruiting team thought Doedee was the best player available. And, despite their incredible success over the years, you thought you were smarter.

What an absolute fail.

They picked Doedee because they thought he was a better footballer. It looks like they could be right.

We've had some Victorian players leave and many stay. We've had some SA players return home, and some Victorian players come here too.

Doedee could well be a Crouch brother, and he seems to have great integrity.

You're too cowardly to post this rubbish on the Crows board anymore.

You won't admit how wrong you've been.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously wasn’t

Seems ridiculous we will se.e plenty of talk again this year about the crows losing players yet we have the choice of an SA gun in burton and we choose a lesser player WOW not too bright

So, you don't know who Christian Howard is? First round draft pick from SA?

So you really have no clue

Gunston,Tippet, Dangerfield, davis would we have won last years flag, or should we remain competitive

Lever and Cameron

This year Sloane, is he staying or going?

And you suggest we shouldnt have picked up Burton you know the SA lad whos old man was a great SANFL player who would never have left

Our recruitment needs to look at the big picture but they arent capable, 2o years without a flag but we are competitive

Maybe look at the situation of the crows and not only that Burton is a gun

Did you mean to respond to a different post? The only thing vaguely on topic here is that it has the word Burton in it.

You said Doedee was a spud. Now that you've been proven completely wrong, you want to make it about players who have left the club.

You've contributed nothing to these boards other than attacks on Doedee, mostly because you didn't know who he was.

Now, you won't even have the dignity to admit to being completely wrong.

When will you? When he's played 100 games for the Crows? 200?

The recruiting team thought Doedee was the best player available. And, despite their incredible success over the years, you thought you were smarter.

What an absolute fail.

You’ve lost it

Called burton the whole time for reasons unknown to you but not elitecrow

Clearly burton is the better prospect unless you live under a rock

Get a grip fella and be honest

You’ve lost it

Called burton the whole time for reasons unknown to you but not elitecrow

Clearly burton is the better prospect unless you live under a rock

Get a grip fella and be honest

The only thing that is clear is your ridiculous bias.

A lot of players picked rather high in the draft from the Geelong falcons, when they are playing against other juniors, I must say players like Milera who we grabbed at #13 have been playing SANFL senior footy against men and getting resuts. Another lad coming through this years draft, Sharenberg managed to snare a few games of senior SANFL footy last year at 16, but would expect him to go top 10 if not top 5.
If only they had been the same year, you could have taken Scharenberg instead of Doedee...

So marty36 why have your refused to post on the Adelaide Board & answer the questions fellow posters have asked?

Nice coincidence you have gone missing since Doedee's great game on the weekend resulting in a rising star nomination.

A real man would fess up & apologise for getting badly wrong berating our drafting of Doedee, because you had no idea who he was... rather than waiting like most of us to judge him on his actual performances.

But not you, as you prefer to just dig a bigger hole & try & divert attention elsewhere...

Pathetic really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back