So who's your 2nd club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Great for the game. Definitely going to help expand the game, taking it out of one of Australia's major cities. I truly think you're on to something here... give Gil a call?
So because they're based in a major city you reckon they should have all debt wiped? I'd be happy to agree on condition on how much ever that is - every team receives the same sum.

Probably the Eagles since we have had a substantial tie with WA over the years, although even though I don't mind East Fremantle their AFL team can get to buggery. The supporters in WA are bordering on psychotic at times but I don't mind some of the clubs. In Melbourne I don't mind St.Kilda. Don't ask me why, it goes back a lot of years I guess. Also I didn't mind Moorabbin.

So because they're based in a major city you reckon they should have all debt wiped? I'd be happy to agree on condition on how much ever that is - every team receives the same sum.

Not at all. I don't think they should fold either though. Doesn't help them that there is almost no market in Queensland any more. The all-QLD Grand Final will be another critical blow to AFL in Queensland. I'm not saying the AFL should bail Brisbane out, but at a certain point, surely they have to stand in and help with expansion, in the interest of the league.

Considering I'm a South Freo supporter since childhood, more than 40 years ago, I have a soft spot 4 the Dockers
Carlton without Malthouse could grab 3rd place
& Geelong are OK as well

Adelaide. I've always viewed them as the SA equivalent of my own team. The events of this year have further strengthened their position as my second favorite team. #weflyasone

Adelaide. I've always viewed them as the SA equivalent of my own team. The events of this year have further strengthened their position as my second favorite team. #weflyasone
Really liked Phil as a coach. Like tex and most of their ex champions seem decent.

98. Can't forgive that stiff breeze and fluke they pulled off. Was a bad day at the football.

Really liked Phil as a coach. Like tex and most of their ex champions seem decent.

98. Can't forgive that stiff breeze and fluke they pulled off. Was a bad day at the football.
I liked Phil, but I also liked Sanderson, Craig. For obvious reasons, I liked Woosha this year and will follow Don Pyke closely too. I also like many of their past and present players.
I'm not a North supporter so 1998's irrelevant to me, but can understand why you'd hold a grudge against them based on it. It wasn't a fluke though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS because they play in Canberra and I reckon you need to help grow the game.
Do you like St. Kilda because they play in Wellington?
(or North/Hawks because they play in Tassie...though this one is much more arguable!)

Do you like St. Kilda because they play in Wellington?
(or North/Hawks because they play in Tassie...though this one is much more arguable!)
Probably should have explained I live in Canberra and attend the games.
I'm a member as are my daughters. (also all Pies Members)
When the Swans played here I was a member too.

Probably should have explained I live in Canberra and attend the games.
I'm a member as are my daughters. (also all Pies Members)
When the Swans played here I was a member too.
Fair enough
Would you switch teams if Canberra got a home-grown team?

Richmond, as most of my extended family are tiger supporters and I want them to have success.

I also have soft spots for Sydney, Doggies and pre&post-Hird/ASADA Bombers.

Fair enough
Would you switch teams if Canberra got a home-grown team?
From Collingwood...not a chance...
Would I also support a local side...certainly.

I have a soft spot for the doggies and the Giants hopefully dogs break the drought and giants win one with Gold Coast soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

So who's your 2nd club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back