Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm, is that pile of dog poop the official winner or are we yet to receive the correct weight call from Royboy. Only asking because I'd rather be punched in the larynx than singalong to that.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing the hosts throw in the 'No Previously Nommed Songs' googly every now and then.

Ummm, is that pile of dog poop the official winner or are we yet to receive the correct weight call from Royboy. Only asking because I'd rather be punched in the larynx than singalong to that.

Also, wouldn't mind seeing the hosts throw in the 'No Previously Nommed Songs' googly every now and then.

Was an easy billy that winner.

Legendary people here:

Meb and Roo2macca.

Thanks both of you for fixing up my **** ups from the last thread.

And roo, great work on getting those results up to date. Massive weight lifted off me now.

You're all awesome and I love you all... even Sozabarus (who I believe I gave four to last round)

Also I don't get this new theme.

Legendary people here:

Meb and Roo2macca.

Thanks both of you for fixing up my **** ups from the last thread.

And roo, great work on getting those results up to date. Massive weight lifted off me now.

You're all awesome and I love you all... even Sozabarus (who I believe I gave four to last round)

Also I don't get this new theme.
I think I get the new theme, I feel like it's songs about things going badly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed, did the same for me last round. EJW would be a great bloke if he didn't barrack for Richmond.

We all have crosses we have to bear. :p

I have a lot of time for Richmond supporters- they are a lot like Dockers supporters, havent won much in the past 30 years and accept their fate with a healthy dose of phlegmatic humour.

Plus they took the trolling re Mundy and our last second victory in the right spirits.

Plus they took the trolling re Mundy and our last second victory in the right spirits.
FFS, that was the Mothers Day game. The kids and I took Wifey out for lunch, so I missed most of the game. Got home with 10min left last quarter. Saw us scrap and scrap until we kick the goal....and then that...FFS!!

Still salty? ;)
Yesterday when Mrs Dub and I went to the supermarket they had a yellow and black balloon arch up at the entrance. I refused to walk through it and climbed over the barrier instead. But I'm fine, things are fine. I'm ok.

FFS, that was the Mothers Day game. The kids and I took Wifey out for lunch, so I missed most of the game. Got home with 10min left last quarter. Saw us scrap and scrap until we kick the goal....and then that...FFS!!

I was umpiring- went out to commence the game with Richmond up with half a minute to go, secure in the knowledge that Richmond had won and then Mundy goes and does that.

Even had a good day umpring- I didnt even have to call my guide dog out to come and help me make decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back