Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think thats more indicative of an ump who has no control of the game.

I was umpiring a game where a Sunday hero parent was advising me that I should be more harsh on the players (i.e pay more free kicks).As I was letting everything bar the stupid stuff/ the free kicks that anyone would want paid.

He was chipping me for 3 quarters and complaining to the umpires assessor, who told me I should pay everything this quarter. I paid 21 free kicks in 9 minutes. All of them were there, some more interpretative then the rest. No one gains out of that game.
You shouldn't let one dickhead parent dictate how to do your job. Sounds like you made the kids pay for his and the ump assessor's stupidity.

Get a seeing eye dog, you white maggot!!:mad::thumbsdown:

Robbed!

I nom the greatest song on earth to sing along to and still some of you clowns don't give me any votes.

Not happy with 2nd. I should've won with 'Senses Working Overtime'

No more Mr Nice Guy. You can all GAGF. My days of nominating crowd-pleasing tunes that everyone might enjoy are over...

Got botes from me, love XTC. Not to mention that song has one of the great lines in music....

'And all the world is football shaped, it's just for me to kick its face'

Robbed!

I nom the greatest song on earth to sing along to and still some of you clowns don't give me any votes.

No more Mr Nice Guy. You can all GAGF. My days of nominating crowd-pleasing tunes that everyone might enjoy are over...
next minute solid gold whore

Can one simply jump in this contest? If so, who do we PM and is it the one song or do we nominate backups?
PM Elton Johns Wig by 10pm AEST tonight with a song where the title relates to failure in some way.

You can send backups if you want.

Can one simply jump in this contest? If so, who do we PM and is it the one song or do we nominate backups?

Currently, you nominate to Elton Johns Wig and you only need a back up if he tells you you do

Robbed!

You reckon you were robbed? I got just 2 votes for a Boom Crash Opera classic.

Started to do a count of virgin combinations of words. Got underway with Plugger and stopped at 8,562 - "Boom Crash Opera" and "classic" being the latest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually there's a significant amount of #dadrock that gets nommed as opposed to new music. You'll love it :D
Ayyyy nice.

Actually what's dadrock exactly? I got tickets to go see Kingswood in Adelaide in a couple months. Are they dadrock?

If I was a bookmaker the market on the next winner would be closed before it opened. I'd lose a fortune otherwise.

Ayyyy nice.

Actually what's dadrock exactly? I got tickets to go see Kingswood in Adelaide in a couple months. Are they dadrock?
Kingswood is a suburb in Adelaide. It was also the national car with over 265,000 sold .

As to who Kingswood are the fact I dont know means they are NOT dadrock :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back