Song Contest Part VII, Host: Sepp Blatter, Theme: Ashes, Noms Due: Sunday 7:00pm ACDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was umpiring- went out to commence the game with Richmond up with half a minute to go, secure in the knowledge that Richmond had won and then Mundy goes and does that.

Even had a good day umpring- I didnt even have to call my guide dog out to come and help me make decisions.
An umpire who supports Freo, is it hard being worse than Hitler on the ranks of decent people?

FFS, that was the Mothers Day game. The kids and I took Wifey out for lunch, so I missed most of the game. Got home with 10min left last quarter. Saw us scrap and scrap until we kick the goal....and then that...FFS!!

It was pretty similar to our Sydney game last year (the first), they defended poorly and we took advantage of it and ended up with a kick after the siren..Freo did the same to us.

I was umpiring- went out to commence the game with Richmond up with half a minute to go, secure in the knowledge that Richmond had won and then Mundy goes and does that.

Even had a good day umpring- I didnt even have to call my guide dog out to come and help me make decisions.

What about that decision you made 10 minutes into the third? that was a howler.

An umpire who supports Freo & Zac Dawson, is it hard being worse than Hitler on the ranks of decent people?

EFA.

To answer your question not so much, besides Im the most chilled out umpire going around.
"Play on" are my two favourite words in the umpiring lexicon.

EFA.

To answer your question not so much, besides Im the most chilled out umpire going around.
Would you send off a nice "dapper", according to Smeg Head , chap for swearing? Especially after some flog has just hip and shouldered the head of this dapper chaps teammate and he's just trying to remonstrate a little?

Would you send off a nice "dapper", according to Smeg Head , chap for swearing? Especially after some flog has just hip and shouldered the head of this dapper chaps teammate and he's just trying to remonstrate a little?

Depends on if it was aimed at me, Im usually pretty chilled out-

If I saw the hip and shoulder to the head- yellow card, potentially red
If I dont- i just watch to see if theres any stupidity.
But of banter after the fact- Just tell them to chill out

Also, so long as its a bit of push and shove at the stoppage- rather than engaging with them, I just get the ball into play (stops the stupidity) quick smart.

Depends on if it was aimed at me, Im usually pretty chilled out-

If I saw the hip and shoulder to the head- yellow card, potentially red
If I dont- i just watch to see if theres any stupidity.
But of banter after the fact- Just tell them to chill out

Also, so long as its a bit of push and shove at the stoppage- rather than engaging with them, I just get the ball into play (stops the stupidity) quick smart.
Bloke who hip and shouldered was given weeks, but I was given the rest of the quarter on the pine. Luckily they didn't kick a goal while I was off, but we still lost...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloke who hip and shouldered was given weeks, but I was given the rest of the quarter on the pine. Luckily they didn't kick a goal while I was off, but we still lost...

I think thats more indicative of an ump who has no control of the game.

I was umpiring a game where a Sunday hero parent was advising me that I should be more harsh on the players (i.e pay more free kicks).As I was letting everything bar the stupid stuff/ the free kicks that anyone would want paid.

He was chipping me for 3 quarters and complaining to the umpires assessor, who told me I should pay everything this quarter. I paid 21 free kicks in 9 minutes. All of them were there, some more interpretative then the rest. No one gains out of that game.

An umpire who supports Freo, is it hard being worse than Hitler on the ranks of decent people?
Dunno.

Ask Stephen Milne.

The rapist.

I'm allowed to say that without getting infraction points because I'm talking about the actual act.

EFA.

Whereas mine are "Fifty Metres"

In with a virgin! I didn't even try to do it, it just happened

Good song too, will make top 10
My song was accepted, I don't think the rest of you should bother playing. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's probably the best song ever nominated in any round. Ever.

Well thats 2 and 3 done and mine makes the top

winners-podium-vector-id153182647

Don't reply to EJWs previous pms as he deletes them. Start a new convo.

Robbed!

I nom the greatest song on earth to sing along to and still some of you clowns don't give me any votes.

Not happy with 2nd. I should've won with 'Senses Working Overtime'

No more Mr Nice Guy. You can all GAGF. My days of nominating crowd-pleasing tunes that everyone might enjoy are over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back