Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just knocked off, where's the ****in playlist?

Need some pre-footyball #bangas.
It’s been under eighteen hours.

I barely have fifteen noms so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon if the deadline was 18 hours or 80 hours you'd have the same amount of nominations. That's why people need tight deadlines, Give em an inch...
Pretty much, so many people intentionally use all the time given to them like it's going to break the contest if they do anything early

Pretty much, so many people intentionally use all the time given to them like it's going to break the contest if they do anything early
Listening is fair enough because you need to dedicate a couple of hours to concentrate in the songs. But really, it takes 3.1 seconds to think of a song. Even if you've just gotten one if those pizza rolls from Baker's Delight that said "Mediterranean" but it was actually "supreme". Such is life.

Sorry guys but I don’t have time to get them up tonight. One more night won’t kill you. We had one and a half days to vote three rounds ago. At least I’m giving you two.

I reckon if the deadline was 18 hours or 80 hours you'd have the same amount of nominations. That's why people need tight deadlines, Give em an inch...
Listening is fair enough because you need to dedicate a couple of hours to concentrate in the songs. But really, it takes 3.1 seconds to think of a song. Even if you've just gotten one if those pizza rolls from Baker's Delight that said "Mediterranean" but it was actually "supreme". Such is life.
For someone who joined Big Footy only yesterday, you have some oddly strong opinions about our little song contest

Sorry guys but I don’t have time to get them up tonight. One more night won’t kill you. We had one and a half days to vote three rounds ago. At least I’m giving you two.
That was because of Wonka ****ing around, don't compare your incompetency with his intentional larrikanism.

Especially when the theme initially encouraged people to rush.

That was because of Wonka ******* around, don't compare your incompetency with his intentional larrikanism.
Cool it will you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back