Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you one of the few who gave "Another Brick In The Wall" votes when I nominated it for the 'Musicals' (stage or film) round?
Or were you one of those knob heads who left it out of your 5-4-3-2-1 and gave your votes to the camp Broadway show tunes?

I can't remember, not sure I even participated in that round.

#SongContestResults

In 12th Place is My Black Mama Part 1 by Son House with 18 votes & 1 Billies (341131B5), nominated by Hoos
In 11th Place is Compression Session 1 by Ben Klock with 19 votes & 2 Billies (5353B3B), nominated by vanders

Sad to see Muse still copping artist Billies even when it's a very non-typical Muse song.
I didn't billy and didn't really consider billying, but I still thought it was pretty typical Muse. And that it wasn't particularly good.

#SongContestResults

In 10th Place is Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Part 1 by The Flaming Lips with 19 votes & 0 Billies (21321532), nominated by manangatang
In 9th Place is Souljacker Part I by Eels with 20 votes & 1 Billies (514B1153), nominated by The Filth Wizard
In 8th Place is Eternity's Breath, Pt. 2 by Mahavishnu Orchestra with 20 votes & 0 Billies (4215134), nominated by ChappyUK
In Equal 6th Place is Larks Tongues In Aspic Part 1 by King Crimson with 22 votes & 0 Billies (4331443), nominated by Back One Out
In Equal 6th Place is The Crane Wife 3 by The Decemberists with 22 votes & 0 Billies (435523), nominated by Elton Johns Wig

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sad to see Muse still copping artist Billies even when it's a very non-typical Muse song.
First Muse song I haven't hated upon hearing it. Normally an auto billy, they nearly got botes, loved it.

5: My Black Mama - Son House
4: Eternity's Breath - Mahavishnu Orchestra
3: Souljacker - Eels
2: Exogenesis - Muse
1: Variazione - Ossana
Billy: Compression Session - Some button pusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back