Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#SongContestResults

In 5th Place is Challenger: Part One - Flight by We Lost The Sea with 24 votes & 1 Billies (B43435311), nominated by BRAB
In 4th Place is Bullwinkle Part 2 by The Centurians with 25 votes & 0 Billies (52513432), nominated by Broken

Bingo. Things got increasingly trite from there.
Absolution was good and BHAR had a lot of high points as well, although it contained Supermassive Black Hole which was a warning of what was to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolution was good and BHAR had a lot of high points as well, although it contained Supermassive Black Hole which was a warning of what was to come.
Every album after Absolution has a few decent songs. The number of those songs per album just kept dropping though.

Ironically I was going to nom Nujabes (that exact song too), but I nommed Imaginary Folklore by him at some point, so figured I'd go another #banga.

Ironically I was going to nom Nujabes (that exact song too), but I nommed Imaginary Folklore by him at some point, so figured I'd go another #banga.
I still listen to that song, it's gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back