Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 25th place with 1 Vote and 0 Billies is roo2macca with Snail Mail - Pristine

In 24th place with 4 Votes and 1 Billy is The Filth Wizard with R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful

In 23rd place with 6 Votes and 9 Billies is our Billy winner ChappyUK with The Frogs - These Are The Finest Queen Boys

In 22nd place with 6 Votes and 0 Billies is The Speaker with Cat Stevens - The First Cut Is The Deepest

Only 9 billies? Jam it up ya snootsnouts.

If anyone ever wants to collude with me just drop a line. I will rat you out if the heat comes on though.
Sorry, with only 4 votes I am not convinced you have the requisite sway to join my voting bloc. I encourage you to whore out something chronic and try again next time.

In =20th place with 8 Votes and 2 Billies are raskolnikov and GreyCrow with Prince - Little Red Corvette and The Hillbilly Moon Explosion - Flying High Moaning Low respectively.

In 19th place with 8 Votes and 0 Billies is Drunkgoliath with Sara Bareilles - Poetry by Dead Men

In 18th place with 13 Votes and 5 Billies is Harvey Manfrenjensenden with Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

In 17th place with 13 Votes and 2 Billies is BRAB with The Amazons - Black Magic

In 16th place with 13 Votes and 0 Billies is Back One Out with Mark Lanegan - Ode to Sad Disco

In 15th place with 14 Votes and 1 Billy is JoshWoodenSpoon with Kiasmos - Lit

In 14th place with 14 Votes and 0 Billies is Hoos with Jimi Hendrix - Bleeding Heart

In 13th place with 16 Votes and 1 Billy is MWPP with Imogen Heap - Speeding Cars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In =10th place with 16 Votes and 0 Billies are por_please_ya, William Wonka and myself who nommed British India - Precious, The Black Angels - Young Men Dead, and Little Simz - Selfish respectively.

In 9th place with 17 Votes and 0 Billies is Elton Johns Wig with Gregory Porter - Real Good Hands

In 8th place with 18 Votes and 0 Billies is Ulahoopski with Darlingside - White Horses

In 9th place with 17 Votes and 0 Billies is @Elton Johns Wig with Gregory Porter - Real Good Hands
Better than I thought, well done you lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back