Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In =6th place with 20 Votes and 0 Billies are SM and ArdentEagle with Sløtface - Telepathetic and Parliament Funkadelic - Standing On The Verge Of Getting It On respectively

In 5th place with 22 Votes and 0 Billies is Loonerty with Norma Tanega - You're Dead

In 4th place with 25 Votes and 0 Billies is NaturalDisaster with Titus Andronicus - A More Perfect Union

Knew I would be back on the podium this round.

With my votes being doubled for 2 adjectives looks like I've won.

If I couldn't win, I'm glad another Swans fan in our trio gets it.

If I couldn't win, I'm glad another Swans fan in our trio gets it.
Melbourne has the best music scene in the country yet all the competitors that support Victorian teams manage to get spanked smh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 - Parliament - sound wasn't the best though ArdentEagle
4 - The Sleepy Jackson - lol at Dan Wylie's dancing in the clip as well Plugger35
3 - Hendrix Hoos
2 - Little Simz NinjaSwan
1 - Starf***er Broken

Heap of HM's

Billy - REM - a band with a lot of great tracks. Sadly, not this one.

In 2nd place with 27 Votes, 0 Billies, and 0 Fives is SSwans2011 with The Veils - Through The Deep, Dark Wood

In 1st place with 27 Votes, 0 Billies, and 2 Fives is our winner Plugger35 with The Sleepy Jackson - Good Dancers

In 2nd place with 27 Votes, 0 Billies, and 0 Fives is SSwans2011 with The Veils - Through The Deep, Dark Wood

In 1st place with 27 Votes, 0 Billies, and 2 Fives is our winner Plugger35 with The Sleepy Jackson - Good Dancers
Why do I always vote for the person that beats me whenever I podium?

tbh I don't like that song enough to win with it.

****, my 3 SSwans.

Why do I always vote for the person that beats me whenever I podium?

tbh I don't like that song enough to win with it.
Because it was a good track?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back