Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOTED

boat-buying-value-old-boat-vs-new-boat.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is an abhorrent playlist. I'm near the end and nothing on my shortlist would I even consider giving votes to in an average round.

Still waiting for those that sulked about RYM rounds to take ownership of this mess.

This is an abhorrent playlist. I'm near the end and nothing on my shortlist would I even consider giving votes to in an average round.

Still waiting for those that sulked about RYM rounds to take ownership of this mess.
Soft.

They are soft. To kick up a huge fuss about a follow-up to a great round and then not even admit to their mistakes when we get one of the worst playlists of all time.

Where's Loonerty's wrestling theme song round when you need it?

Whilst I wouldn't go as far as you, it was below average.

They are soft. To kick up a huge fuss about a follow-up to a great round and then not even admit to their mistakes when we get one of the worst playlists of all time.

I thought the follow up RYM, whilst not as good as the original, was a solid playlist. (Lets face it, like movies, sequels are never usually able to measure up).

It was very meh but one of the worst playlists of all time is a huge overreaction.

It was very meh but one of the worst playlists of all time is a huge overreaction.
There was next to nothing redeemable. Maybe some of the early ones would pip it, but it was pretty dreadful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back