Song Contest Part XV, Host: Back One Out, Theme: Woodwind Instruments, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What?

If you have access to BigFooty you have access to the spreadsheet.

When I worked in audit they blocked Google Docs on your work computer.

It's to stop you uploading sensitive information to your personal storage..

Though it's not like you can't just email yourself shit.

Well

Chappy should have thought about that before deciding to go live in London.

I just remembered I have a secret virtual drive that doesn't have group policy so I've checked the spreadsheet and changes have been sent to DG.

god damn capitalism

Last time I was here they didn't even allow youtube but now it's used for advertising they have had to open it up.

I don't know what Zooz are but I agree that too many have probably been taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could anyone actually imagine DickieKnee hosting an incident-free round? Honestly, I'd like to see it.
That's what we're all hoping to see. Especially if he decides to imbibe on results night, lol.

That's what we're all hoping to see. Especially if he decides to imbibe on results night, lol.
Dick would hopefully prove you so wrong that he would be so anal that his results automatically entered the spreadsheet and even a hand written letter of thanks to each nom would arrive in your letterbox within an hour.

It’s an awful cover

I liked them when I was 14.. I’ve long grown out of them.

Though Down with the Sickness is a guilty pleasure still
Please stop influencing the results with your thoughts on individual songs before that votes are released.

Thank you.

(as if you'll influence anyone, *s*******)

Dick would hopefully prove you so wrong that he would be so anal that his results automatically entered the spreadsheet and even a hand written letter of thanks to each nom would arrive in your letterbox within an hour.
tumblr_pnyoxwl7Fw1sxouzno1_640.gif

HOST UPDATE

Influencing votes before release is allowed and encouraged.
Excellent. Will be offering a review of every nom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back