Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The EDFL's coaching staff would beat that SFL team. Dean Galea will kick a bag.

Is Kyle Reimers under the possibility of a drug suspension? Wasn't he at Essendon during the drug experimentations?

I think Kyle Reimers is the one who let the cat out of the bag about the injections once he was axed

Danny Cassett - Seriously? Are St Kilda City starting up a Superules team? Would have to be well north of 40 years old.

On the flip side I saw a bit of Hansen in the ammos. While he battled to become a senior regular at St Bedes he is young and very hard at it. If fit he will go very well in the SFL.

The mail is $100 a game for Cassett and just rock up on Saturday

Reimers' mum mmm did she ring mmm?? Casset $100 for turning up???? have they got a thirds team in 2015 at 43 that is what he is suited to.

You would not be wanting to pay for Cassett's debts, City have improved off field since the days Danny was running around at the farm and I would say this would be a big step backward. I remember the famous catch cry when Cassett was hocking himself - You can sign me and I will kick 100 goals for you or not sign me and I will kick a hundred against you....what a character..
Whens frank bizzotto and jeff hogg going to sign? Has to be soon

Predictions are chelsea heights and bentleigh to fall! big 3 to remain seperate from the rest of the Como and Cheltenham and stkilda City to fight for 4th

I thought the same. Had a look at the EDFL team, and now cant see SFL getting within 10 goals.

I know being ex-AFL isn't the be all and end all, but some of the talent in the EDFL team will be far too much for the SFL guys to handle.
As much as I would like to see SFL do well in this the reality is they will get a flogging by EDFL, 15 goal loss is on the cards.

Had a function on yesterday and got chatting to a bloke who was telling me that chelt have had a heap walk out cause of the coach Bolger,Donnell,Martin,Gurry,Andrews,Collins,Fahey to add to Barclay/rosscoe injuries! apparently struggling to find numbers for a thirds team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictions are chelsea heights and bentleigh to fall! big 3 to remain seperate from the rest of the Como and Cheltenham and stkilda City to fight for 4th

Young man, unlike the Ammos we only have a one up/one down system with relegation & promotion which has probably saved a few teams over the years.

Chelt & St Kilda City will probably fight for 4th but we have a top 5, also unlike the ammos

Last edited:
Had a function on yesterday and got chatting to a bloke who was telling me that chelt have had a heap walk out cause of the coach Bolger,Donnell,Martin,Gurry,Andrews,Collins,Fahey to add to Barclay/rosscoe injuries! apparently struggling to find numbers for a thirds team
A bit of perspective and facts for you guys...

Departures have nothing to do with the coach. Bolger is having a year off (although a fellow Div 1 club – who you know very, very well – is throwing massive $$$ at him...poor form IMO); Donnell, Martin and Andrews have gone back to Tongala to play with a mate who is coach, plus are getting very well looked after; Gurry moved to Cranbourne and is playing at Oakleigh as it is closer to home/work; Collins back up the bush for plenty; Fahey had retired but might play a few games.

Hope that clears it up!

2 VAFA clubs looking for a venue for 3 practice matches on 21 or 22 March. If your ground is available please PM & I will pass on details. Your club obviously gets ground hire fee, centeen & bar takings. Thanks

FWIW, Lucas Walmsley played in Melbourne's intra club today as a top-up Casey player and did fairly well.
Still very light, but running power was very good as expected. Kicking will be his question mark at VFL level. All in all though, was one of the better Scorpions.

11015003_954663161224343_5172491577854432162_n.jpg

10959748_954665551224104_8053086075808156503_n.jpg

Last edited:
Did James Munro play?

FWIW, Lucas Walmsley played in Melbourne's intra club today as a top-up Casey player and did fairly well.
Still very light, but running power was very good as expected. Kicking will be his question mark at VFL level. All in all though, was one of the better Scorpions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern FL Div One 2015

Back