Southern FL Div One 2015

Who will win the SFL Div 1 Flag in 2015

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No question marks over a couple - jury still out at St. Paul's though

Older list now Adam Mac only playing a couple
Gilder in from CH not sure he adds anything new can kick it long is strong not great defensively
Sounds like jaryd Allen a bit will both of them fit, he left edi after only 1 year.
Both Gilbert's getting on plus LJ not getting younger
St. Paul's will gain hugely with gilders girlfriend at the club! Should attract 20-30 more people to each function!

Always amusing to read predictions in December. You can guess all you like but in reality it is a long year with plenty of twists and turns. We'll see how it pans out
Oi muse southern is the same old! The people who have predicted are 95% spot on! May aswell not worry about the 18 home and aways and just play finals straight up! This could save quality players like rayson doing there knee over a nothing match!! 4 quality teams 6 battlers making the numbers! Same every year!

Giddy up welcome, your first post has got me going to watch St. Paul's this year - and your next one is spot on, 2015 is only going to be worse the battlers will be hopeless the good ones will be better - might be a yawn feast until the finals then as per usual east brighton will play in the GF and unless it is St. Paul's or maybe the one exciting team on the bloke east malvern, east Brighton win again ...... Let's spice it up on this boring site ... Coaches that will not be at their club next year either sacked or walk away

East Brighton - Ben Murphy, job for life, higher comps to ask the question
Paul Desent - might be under the pump if they don't make the GF at least . Legend of the club and well respected
S Morwood - interesting, reckon the official line at the end of the year will be mutual .... Don't win it he won't coach in 2016

Giddy up welcome, your first post has got me going to watch St. Paul's this year - and your next one is spot on, 2015 is only going to be worse the battlers will be hopeless the good ones will be better - might be a yawn feast until the finals then as per usual east brighton will play in the GF and unless it is St. Paul's or maybe the one exciting team on the bloke east malvern, east Brighton win again ...... Let's spice it up on this boring site ... Coaches that will not be at their club next year either sacked or walk away

East Brighton - Ben Murphy, job for life, higher comps to ask the question
Paul Desent - might be under the pump if they don't make the GF at least . Legend of the club and well respected
S Morwood - interesting, reckon the official line at the end of the year will be mutual .... Don't win it he won't coach in 2016
Thanks fumbler long time reader thought I'd get involved coz the rubbish being spoken annoyed me! Look forward to more posts in the future! Can't comment on your coaches opinions though coz don't know enough about them! Ben murphy very good respected coach I hear though! Would be unfair on me to judge the others! Any better topics??

Ok if it annoyed you give us a topic if it is about Dingley you will get a bit through the 2 knobs, mordi a bloke called Scott paura, deano Francis his dad plus a heap, and myself... I will comment on anything cause I know it all haha ...

Ok if it annoyed you give us a topic if it is about Dingley you will get a bit through the 2 knobs, mordi a bloke called Scott paura, deano Francis his dad plus a heap, and myself... I will comment on anything cause I know it all haha ...
Hey Fumbler
You don't seem to give a lot of support to your old club Chelsea Heights, how do you rate the new coach down there?
He has big shoes to fill, haha...

Coaches are a small fish in a big pond! Don't get the supporters down each week at the games to watch how people coach! Boring topic! Respect there roles but ends there! Let's focus on the players and footy!

Mighty I can guarentee I am not who you think I am - For starters CH are NOT my old or current club ... Reckon the new CH coach has a big job, but he is a premiership coach so he obviously knows his stuff. Reckon his issue down there is lack of quality players and financial issues. He might have issues with the trailer park supporters if they are not successful also In regards to big shoes to fill I don't reckon the previous coach was that good anyway .... Guys that played there reckon he has tickets on himself.

Mighty I can guarentee I am not who you think I am - For starters CH are NOT my old or current club ... Reckon the new CH coach has a big job, but he is a premiership coach so he obviously knows his stuff. Reckon his issue down there is lack of quality players and financial issues. He might have issues with the trailer park supporters if they are not successful also In regards to big shoes to fill I don't reckon the previous coach was that good anyway .... Guys that played there reckon he has tickets on himself.

Well harry lafiddler if you knew everything you would know scott's last name is pitura and you would also know that we snagged B. Tagg from edi asp. He came down to play with his brother in law. He only had to do just one session down here and decided he loved the culture (and we dont even have to pay overs like we did for James morris and Carey Neville). So you should probably call up The Bugg and get him to do a bit of a fact check because you are slipping mate.

Fabio out.

Haha played with a straight bat, well done. Remember mate "loose lips sinks ships"
Good luck coaching Hampton this year.

Oi muse southern is the same old! The people who have predicted are 95% spot on! May aswell not worry about the 18 home and aways and just play finals straight up! This could save quality players like rayson doing there knee over a nothing match!! 4 quality teams 6 battlers making the numbers! Same every year!
You'd reckon the top 3 would be around the mark but East Malvern appear to be the movers but predicting another Vampires win is way premature. The Doggies are always around, Dingley should fall away a bit and East Brighton have recruited well again but like I said it's a long year

You'd reckon the top 3 would be around the mark but East Malvern appear to be the movers but predicting another Vampires win is way premature. The Doggies are always around, Dingley should fall away a bit and East Brighton have recruited well again but like I said it's a long year
Can you explain why Dingley will fall away?
Gaertner will be in the top 5 in the comp as he was in the mpnfl.
Cleeve is a Premiership Ruckman with Noble keeping Andy Gilbert out of the same side.
Farmer has been a good consistent vfl footballer. Should cope o.k in SFL.
Pearson won back to back bnf's at Doveton 2 years ago as an onballer.
Wright played Seniors at Dromana the last few years in a stronger comp.
Mullen is regarded as Dovetons best player.
Marcus Freeman returns from injury.
We lose Noodles and Peet however with the late start to vfl and afl this year don't be surprised if they play 5 or 6 games and qualify come finals. I'd expect Dingley to be better than last year. St Pauls seems to have a few friends on here. To me it seems like an ageing list and they have added an ageing Gilder. Of coarse they will be around the mark but I don't see rapid improvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you explain why Dingley will fall away?
Gaertner will be in the top 5 in the comp as he was in the mpnfl.
Cleeve is a Premiership Ruckman with Noble keeping Andy Gilbert out of the same side.
Farmer has been a good consistent vfl footballer. Should cope o.k in SFL.
Pearson won back to back bnf's at Doveton 2 years ago as an onballer.
Wright played Seniors at Dromana the last few years in a stronger comp.
Mullen is regarded as Dovetons best player.
Marcus Freeman returns from injury.
We lose Noodles and Peet however with the late start to vfl and afl this year don't be surprised if they play 5 or 6 games and qualify come finals. I'd expect Dingley to be better than last year. St Pauls seems to have a few friends on here. To me it seems like an ageing list and they have added an ageing Gilder. Of coarse they will be around the mark but I don't see rapid improvement.
They would want to improve big time as they were absolutely embarrassed in the finals but I think there is some unrest at Souter Oval from what I hear. 12 goals is a fair amount to turn around Raging with the Vampires pulling up and putting the whip away

They would want to improve big time as they were absolutely embarrassed in the finals but I think there is some unrest at Souter Oval from what I hear. 12 goals is a fair amount to turn around Raging with the Vampires pulling up and putting the whip away
Lessons learnt, bad day. We were shocking against them in the semi as as well but were still a winnable chance with 10 minutes to go. I don't think the gap between the 2 sides is 12 goals. Blowouts often happen in Grannies when the result is known at half time.

Lessons learnt, bad day. We were shocking against them in the semi as as well but were still a winnable chance with 10 minutes to go. I don't think the gap between the 2 sides is 12 goals. Blowouts often happen in Grannies when the result is known at half time.
Not sure I b
pretty sure it was only 4-5 goals at half time.. Correct me if I'm wrong but in my books that's not game over.. Very winnable game still! I'd hate if you were a captain off a side raging telling your boys ' shit fellas we are down by 5 goals at half time in a granny lets just go celebrate mad Monday '

Not sure I b

pretty sure it was only 4-5 goals at half time.. Correct me if I'm wrong but in my books that's not game over.. Very winnable game still! I'd hate if you were a captain off a side raging telling your boys ' shit fellas we are down by 5 goals at half time in a granny lets just go celebrate mad Monday '
Of coarse the boys hadn't given up at half time, East did kick the first few after half time which put an end to the day. When you are 5 goals down at half time you need to kick the first couple at least in the 3/4. Point I was making is that East were a 12 goal better team on the day but I don't think there is a 12 goal difference between the sides.

Of coarse the boys hadn't given up at half time, East did kick the first few after half time which put an end to the day. When you are 5 goals down at half time you need to kick the first couple at least in the 3/4. Point I was making is that East were a 12 goal better team on the day but I don't think there is a 12 goal difference between the sides.
From memory East kicked the first and the Dingoes the next 2 after half time then put the cue in the rack

From memory East kicked the first and the Dingoes the next 2 after half time then put the cue in the rack

So as Dingley is a favourite subject, lets have a look at how the Mighty Dingoes are shaping up for 2015.

We have lost a few good ones but as they have gone to the next level, obviously Shane and his team are on the right track. Good luck to Noodles, Bolger and JP, we hope that they kick butt. As you have so cleverly articulated, we did lose the Grand Final in the 1sts. But we do have 3 flags to remind us of what a sensational season our entire club enjoyed.

Looking forward we have already witnessed a sensational recruiting campaign by the committee, Record Sponsorship already locked in, Coterie Group gaining members by the minute, 4 Senior Football Teams and 4 Netball Teams, Largest and most loyal following etc. Plenty to look forward to.

Cant wait to hear your positive comments once you have pulled your smelly boots out of your mouths!

So as Dingley is a favourite subject, lets have a look at how the Mighty Dingoes are shaping up for 2015.

We have lost a few good ones but as they have gone to the next level, obviously Shane and his team are on the right track. Good luck to Noodles, Bolger and JP, we hope that they kick butt. As you have so cleverly articulated, we did lose the Grand Final in the 1sts. But we do have 3 flags to remind us of what a sensational season our entire club enjoyed.

Looking forward we have already witnessed a sensational recruiting campaign by the committee, Record Sponsorship already locked in, Coterie Group gaining members by the minute, 4 Senior Football Teams and 4 Netball Teams, Largest and most loyal following etc. Plenty to look forward to.

Cant wait to hear your positive comments once you have pulled your smelly boots out of your mouths!

D Bolger not playing in the sfl anymore?? one less ex-con to play against :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Southern FL Div One 2015

Back