Southern Football League - Division 3 talk only! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hampto were very good today, very gutsy win, probably just what they needed. Doveton winning by that much was a suprise, have the tables turned. Maybe Skye arent that good or maybe Doveton are. Mt still my smokeys even if they finish 4th, have lost all the close games though.

Loosing close ones sum up mount and they wont get past Doveton as they are not mentally up for it

I dont have one they dont intrest me too much they dont play a quality of football worth watching at this stage .
but i hear they are on a 15 year building programme good luck to them:thumbsu:

Koach, in a few words can you sum up individually the other 7 coaches in Div 3. I would be interested to hear what you have to say...

Koach, in a few words can you sum up individually the other 7 coaches in Div 3. I would be interested to hear what you have to say...

I dont know enough about them to really comment but i would say The fella from hampton has done a great job as has the Doveton coach they seem to be the stand outs thus far

Now i am Chuck Yahman ok i can add that on my list
Oh sorry thats already there:D:thumbsu:[/quote
KNOW WORRIES ILL LET MICK ROSSBOROUGH KNOW WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HIM CHUCKY BOY.YOU CAN DENY IT ALL YOU LIKE w***er,CHUCKY WILL COP BASHIING NEXT TIME HIS SEEN AT THE FOOTY.

Oh i am Scared please dont tell him
You better be sure i am chuck Yaman buddy i wouldnt want poor chucky copping a hidding :D:D:D

Oh i am Scared please dont tell him
You better be sure i am chuck Yaman buddy i wouldnt want poor chucky copping a hidding :D:D:D

I played footy against the Yaman Brothers and i can tell you there is no way the Koach is Chuck Yaman.
also Mick whoever tryes his luck with Chuck he will get smashed big time as Chucky can go:thumbsu: Good Luck Boys

COME TO TOORONGA THIS WEEK ILL BE THERE WITH MY BROTHER DAVE:thumbsu:

Mate are you on drugs????? you think i am 12 or something:rolleyes:
Lets get one thing straight i dont care who your brother is and i dont scare very easy by a peanut like you or you twit brother..
Get it Straight i am not Chuck i am not Steve from mount i am not Hutchy from City i am not Ensiedel from heatherton ect ect
I get on here for a bit of banter and if you seen me at the Beena game as you claim you would have come over and had a beer not be a try hard
Telling me my brother Dave will be there shows me you are a Coward Now run along and stop wasting my time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now i am Chuck Yahman ok i can add that on my list
Oh sorry thats already there:D:thumbsu:

In the intrest of fair play i have done some research on Chuck Yaman
Played at Stkilda city/ Collingwood Districts coached Sandown 2008
Currently what a jump in class atPort Melbourne as as development coach.
How can this guy be at 2 places at once??
So he was at the Beena game as well as the port game???
Does he have a twin brother called Dave????:D

Hi Koach, saw the 2nd half of the Skye V Doveton game and with Doveton kicking with a breeze managed to win the centre clearances and convert whilst keeping Skye at bay.

Last qtr saw Skye just blaze away rather than control the play and kick true.

Game was played in the right spirit and the umpiring was good allowing the play to flow.

Can someone from either club confirm but at one stage in the last Qtr the game stopped and everyone was converting to the centre. After some sort of discussion the umpires then paid Doveton a free kick and a 50 metre penalty.

What happened ?

Hi Koach, saw the 2nd half of the Skye V Doveton game and with Doveton kicking with a breeze managed to win the centre clearances and convert whilst keeping Skye at bay.

Last qtr saw Skye just blaze away rather than control the play and kick true.

Game was played in the right spirit and the umpiring was good allowing the play to flow.

Can someone from either club confirm but at one stage in the last Qtr the game stopped and everyone was converting to the centre. After some sort of discussion the umpires then paid Doveton a free kick and a 50 metre penalty.

What happened ?

Thanks for the insight i was shocked with the result but i am sure the Sky boys will bounce back :thumbsu:

Well after the game i spoke to a few playes from Doveton and they said Skye had asked for a head count cause they could only see 2 players on the Doveton bench in the last quarter. The third player who was ment to be on the bench was in the change rooms getting changed due to injury at the time.

Well after the game i spoke to a few playes from Doveton and they said Skye had asked for a head count cause they could only see 2 players on the Doveton bench in the last quarter. The third player who was ment to be on the bench was in the change rooms getting changed due to injury at the time.

Thanks Here we go, it looked very confusing from the boundary.

Where you there for the whole game as I only saw the 2nd half.

Wat did you think of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back